PDA

View Full Version : Flow,Items and the four swords.

Caliban
Jun 2, 2005, 08:59 AM
I heard two things recently. 1:Theres a confermed case of a flow DNA find from an oran and 2: flows drop rate is set to 0%.This got me thinking about therories how the dna could be unlocked.In ep2,throughout the control center and the sea bed there are small computers that search for "Items" when accessed.I wonder if by accessing them all in one sitting,then taking on flow in ult it changes the drop rate from1/0 to 1/whatever.I cant try it myself yet so its still just a thought.On a related subject,Im looking for any info on the legendary swords used by dousetsu and the story behind them so any input would be helpful.

Tycho
Jun 2, 2005, 09:46 AM
Please use stickies, the PGF is not available. The droprates is not set to zero at all. In fact, it's 1/64 for all ID's except Whitill (1/37). It's the drop-anything rate that is set to zero.

About the swords, the four legendary Katana are:
- Sange
- Yasha
- Kamui
- Orotiagito

AxelgearVII
Jun 2, 2005, 10:23 AM
On 2005-06-02 06:59, Caliban wrote:
1:Theres a confermed case of a flow DNA find from an oran.

Got anything to substantiate this? I hear that an Oran has to kill Olga Flow with a Red wep and then die at the end of the battle or some BS and then theres a chance of the gene dropping. Since I currently have nothing better to do until I go 200 this weekend, I think Ill test out this theory with my RAmarl and her red mechguns.

(Note my shamless attempt to plug my hitting 200 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif)

trypticon
Jun 2, 2005, 10:40 AM
Quaint, Axel.

There are a few other confirmed cases of the gene dropping on other IDs than Oran.

I'll try to get the GC set up so I can see your level 200 thing this weekend Axel, if I can't make it, have a good time with the event though. You've been waiting a long time for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2005-06-02 08:40 ]</font>

Ryna
Jun 3, 2005, 06:15 AM
On 2005-06-02 06:59, Caliban wrote:
I heard two things recently. 1:Theres a confermed case of a flow DNA find from an oran and 2: flows drop rate is set to 0%.This got me thinking about therories how the dna could be unlocked.In ep2,throughout the control center and the sea bed there are small computers that search for "Items" when accessed.I wonder if by accessing them all in one sitting,then taking on flow in ult it changes the drop rate from1/0 to 1/whatever.

1. That is a story that has been propagated since the GC version of Episode 1&2 was released. It is a bunch of BS.

2. That has already been tried.

Just accept that there is no way to obtain a legit DNA at the moment.

Dana
Jun 3, 2005, 10:10 AM
the one thing i want to know is why ppl ant it...it make 2 sucky weapons and if i remeber the rod is ehh.....a non combi sword and shot:S.......ok....but if they ever make the drop-anything become something, i'm not gonna waste my time on 3 useless weapons!!

pity they do look cool