PDA

View Full Version : GWAH!!! Stupid new characters!!! I'm confused!!!

haterade
Aug 2, 2002, 03:53 PM
Now I'm confused about what class my main character should be... it's a toss up between the HUnewearl and the RAmarl... and I would've been able to easily pick the HUnewearl, had I not seen the sideways gun-toting RAmarl *drool*... I select characters less on stats and more on skins and animations... I can't help it! I guess I'll have to see which'll be better when the game arrives...

So, how about you? Have the new classes completely f*cked up your main characters' class choice?

LollipopLolita
Aug 2, 2002, 04:20 PM
get more mem cards and have em all mr haterade

Davion
Aug 2, 2002, 04:24 PM
NOt really. Davion is a HUmar and he will stay that way. I like swords, and I'm a human guy so it works for me. Besides if I changed Davion, I'd have to compleatly rewrite my fanfic.

Sedyne
Aug 2, 2002, 07:11 PM
ROAR> Same here. Sedyne will allways stay HUmar material. However i will have a series of characters with X930 as there ending.

RaneX930 -HUcaseal
SedX930 - RAmar or Marl can't decide
SeanX930 - FOmar

Agent_Reav
Aug 2, 2002, 07:22 PM
I hate how the RAmarl shoots.... "ghetto" gun gripping is so lame and explains why the majority of drive bys end in hitting innocents instead of the appropriate target... I'm hoping they add a smack command so I can hit a RAmarl upside her head whenever we go into battle.

Kupi
Aug 2, 2002, 07:25 PM
Well, the new characters messed up my choice of what Kupi was going to be, but ultimately it was an easy choice. Robes and long hair suit the character better than elf ears and disco suits. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So maybe the decision was made a *bit* tougher by the fact that there was actually another male magician, but not by much.

Celestial
Aug 2, 2002, 07:48 PM
HUnewearl or HUcaseal. easy choices. and if i have another free spot then it s RAmarl. and that my friends is that.

haterade
Aug 2, 2002, 08:45 PM
On 2002-08-02 17:22, Agent_Reav wrote:
I hate how the RAmarl shoots.... "ghetto" gun gripping is so lame and explains why the majority of drive bys end in hitting innocents instead of the appropriate target... I'm hoping they add a smack command so I can hit a RAmarl upside her head whenever we go into battle.

Methinks someone likes simplicity.

TIERREN
Aug 2, 2002, 08:55 PM
I really dont care for the new classes. HUmar and/or RAcast all the way despite what changes are made to them not necessarily because of their power or whatever. I perfer to either get up close and personal to enemies or if I choose RAcast I pick off stuff from a distance and if things get too tough, Ill be the first one to reach safety. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Defend
Aug 2, 2002, 11:19 PM
Only the HUcast vs HUcaseal thing is screwing me up. HUcaseal WILL be better imo, the ATP diff won't be much, and droid hunter with extra ATA would be niiice.

But I reaally want that ATP crown..

FOmar vs FOmarl.. I'm picking FOmarl for her clumsy cuteness, despite his advantage in every 'fighter FO' area.

Ron
Aug 3, 2002, 11:20 AM
not all, knowing me I'll end up owning a memory card for every selectable character type and confusing friends with my overly large group of characters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Davion
Aug 3, 2002, 11:24 AM
On 2002-08-03 09:20, Ron wrote:
not all, knowing me I'll end up owning a memory card for every selectable character type and confusing friends with my overly large group of characters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Heck, I did the same thing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ian D
Aug 3, 2002, 11:50 AM
I'm going between 2 characters to be my main: RAmar or FOmar, I think I might do both a lot offline or maybe even let a friend play as one of them offline with me to help them level.

Moo2u
Aug 3, 2002, 06:24 PM
I love Ramarl's side-ways gun shooting, but I'm still going to stay with my good ol' Ramar. And if I do make a second character it will eather be a hunter or force...but I still like the look of Ramarl.

Rotis
Aug 3, 2002, 06:35 PM
My old character Rotis-iv would really be a lot better as a theoretical HUnewm--one that's more accurate to how newmen turned out in PSO, not those cliche beasts found in the concept art.

But, for now, he'll remain a (ugh) HUmar.

Kent
Aug 3, 2002, 06:59 PM
I know that I'll try all of the new classes (even though I really dislike the weak rangers and technique lacking androids) and then put my HUmar that I had on the Dreamcast versions in the last slot on my memory card.

Ness
Aug 3, 2002, 07:10 PM
I'll have a FOmar named Zip Shot Z and a HUmar named Ness. I'll laswo have and android hunter (not sure witch one yet) with a redria ID.

Alisha
Aug 4, 2002, 03:33 AM
haha methinks someone is jealous of RAmarl

Ness
Aug 4, 2002, 09:29 AM
I may make a ranger if I find it nessescary.