PDA

View Full Version : All the new monsters

yashichi
Aug 2, 2002, 04:47 PM
I'm playing a bit of V2, and thinking: "where are all the new monsters?" Are they entirely in ultimate mode maybe? Or are some in the new V2 only stages like Battle or challenge? I'm not high enough LVL for ultimate mode or I'd look for myself! Thanks!

-Y

Mag_Launcher
Aug 2, 2002, 05:00 PM
Uh, yeeeah... they're Ultimate mode only.
And they aren't really new... they're just the same crappy enemies with an annoying high def and evade rating, and a different look and name.

yashichi
Aug 2, 2002, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the reply, MagLauncher. I guess even though they are built on the original monster models, they are considered "new monsters."

-Y

Defend
Aug 4, 2002, 04:32 PM
Ep2 is doing the same thing too.. at least 2 bosses.. but I'm sure those baddies in the Trial have old AI underneath too.. look at those moth things.. and them big lanky ones act alot like the wolves did..

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 4, 2002, 07:04 PM
On 2002-08-02 15:09, yashichi wrote:
Thanks for the reply, MagLauncher. I guess even though they are built on the original monster models, they are considered "new monsters."

-Y

What does the new gigobooma has to do with old gigobooma? nah they are made in different models,even tough some arent.

yashichi
Aug 4, 2002, 11:37 PM
DESTRUCKTOR, Im sorry, but I haven't seen the new models yet. I don't know what you're saying, but I like it! =)

Defend, I like your small sig/pic/thing. That is very nice image.

Thanks for replying, guys.

-Y

pso_darkknight
Aug 5, 2002, 05:51 AM
the bigbooma or something is like a insect.
=> sorry i dont know the name.

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 5, 2002, 10:00 PM
Heres a brief description of the Ult enemys I got from MAMAK

Booma: Barble, It can be best described as a large red/brown turtle (like the turtle bad guy from ninja turtles 2)

GigoBooma: Tollaw, can be best described as a "little brother" to the grass assassin

Savage Wolf: Gulgus, It looks like a half rhino / half wolf type animal

Rag Rappy: el rappy is a whitesh rappy, it seems to be featherless and comes in 2 sizes, rappy and WHOA WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Guil S.: The melqueek, its satan, to put it lightly

Poison lilly: Ob lilly, shoots megid, and it works
Nar lilly: The mill lilly, shoots megid too.

The So diminean is replaces by a del-d, a mix between the delsaber, and the diminean

Sourcerors: gran sourcerors cast gra! nts, razonde, and a wicked heal for like 6000 hp

Hope you enjoy it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

yashichi
Aug 5, 2002, 10:40 PM
Great stuff, DESTRUCKTOR! I' can't wait to see the "del-d"....I always loved the Delsaber, Delsaber is my bitterest foe! I like to duel them 1-on-1 with DELSABER'S BUSTER or AGITO!

Melqueek is the most dangerous? or maybe thesorcerer with grants?

-Y

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 5, 2002, 11:33 PM
Huge rappy = Glider Rappy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2002-08-05 21:34 ]</font>

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 6, 2002, 10:32 PM
On 2002-08-05 20:40, yashichi wrote:
Great stuff, DESTRUCKTOR! I' can't wait to see the "del-d"....I always loved the Delsaber, Delsaber is my bitterest foe! I like to duel them 1-on-1 with DELSABER'S BUSTER or AGITO!

-Y

Melqueek does look evil and his powerful, but my biggest foe is really indi belra, you tought the Belra shooted fast!? wait to see this guy his arm causes alot of damage and pops out a dozen times...

yashichi
Aug 7, 2002, 03:23 PM
Let's see there is also the Sil Dragon (ice dragon) at the end of ULT Forest, right?

I suppose there must be new versions of the bosses for the other stages, like a dew De Rol Le? (shiver...)

-Y
4:15 EST / @888.beats

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 7, 2002, 07:56 PM
The new bosses

Sil Dragon, Da ral Lie, Vol opt Ver2

Falz is still the same, but more powerful and with new atacks, and the megid actually works

inferno10
Aug 8, 2002, 12:15 PM
I wonder, was the non-functioning megid a bug in ver.1, or was that how it was intended?

Crescent_Dragon
Aug 8, 2002, 10:04 PM
Falz can cast Megid 1. One time he cast Megid and it actually hit! I died instantly. (thank God for Scape Dolls)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crescent_Dragon on 2002-08-08 20:05 ]</font>

Gouryu
Aug 9, 2002, 07:27 AM
Does anyone know the difference between the normal sized El Rappies and the Super-Giant ones?

rena-ko
Aug 9, 2002, 07:42 AM
since they dont have a different name i think they are considered as same type...
at least they drop the same things a normal rappy does, too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2002-08-09 06:36 ]</font>

Kent
Aug 9, 2002, 09:19 AM
On 2002-08-09 05:27, Gouryu wrote:
Does anyone know the difference between the normal sized El Rappies and the Super-Giant ones?

The big ones ate too much.

RedFox
Aug 9, 2002, 02:05 PM
On 2002-08-05 20:40, yashichi wrote:

-Y

i loved the delsaber! i simply thought it was a great idea to include an enemy that had the ability to block attacks and attack in three hit combo in tha same way as the player can... shame the novelty wore off after a while due to the fact that they could be slaughtered with a handgun... they should have been upgraded for v2, like been able to cast techs like shifta, deband, jellen, zalure and even cast resta! that would have levelled out the playing field alot and made ult mode truely ultimate. but thats just me and im going off topic now so i'll just.... mmble brble mmm..bbrb... mmrm

yashichi
Aug 9, 2002, 02:15 PM
I like the idea of the Del Sabers casting tech too! that's one of the best "wish list" ideas I've heard. I love it when some of the enemies cast resta, on Vol Opt, I often go for his resta module first.

Who is the most difficult new boss (not DarkFalz)?

-Y
@840

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: yashichi on 2002-08-10 23:46 ]</font>

RedFox
Aug 10, 2002, 12:25 PM
the wormy one... cant remember the name... but he caused me to use slightly more scape dolls then any of the others, includin falz