PDA

View Full Version : General/Battle?

Xero_Silvera
Jun 4, 2005, 01:46 PM
Was wondering, I can't find any of em and I don't know if theyre a nonred box "rare", but all through my career with my skylys, I'v only found 2. Never got the treat of devil/battle or god/battle.. but without a general/battle, it's impossible to complete a few combos with hucaseal animations in ultimate, since everything is so fast. Of course that wasnt a problem with I used demo comet, heh heh. The last general/battle I found was vhard forest or ult forest, in a box.. Is there a chart of where these are found at and if so, are they specific in areas/creatures? They're so scarce for me..
-xero

Erk
Jun 4, 2005, 02:19 PM
Maybe you should check the search for dropped items on your sectionI.D. type, or you could look for the general battle in the items list.

Jason
Jun 4, 2005, 02:24 PM
General/Battle is eww and a waste of slot space for something else that is better. Practically, it does nothing.

zimmk2vgc
Jun 4, 2005, 02:26 PM
I believe God/Battle and the level two one are rather rare. WHich is why you arent finding them. Look on the charts.

God/Battle
REDRIA - ULTIMATE Central Control - Gibbles - 1/394
or
REDRIA - ULTIMATE Forest - Hidelt

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=130

As for Devil Battle

Viridia: Vhard:Caves Nar Lily 87.5%
Ultimate:Mines Dubchich 1/1707
Bluefull: Vhard:Mines Dubchic 1/214
Ultimate:Ruins Bulclaw 1/1138
Redria: Vhard:Seabed Sinow Zoa 1/214
Oran: Vhard:Caves Pouilly Slime 87.5%
Ultimate:Ruins Del D
Yellowboze: Vhard:Mines Dubchic 1/214

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=131

Both God and Devil/Battles' are rares. General/Battle however is not which I why you found it in a box.

Hope your section ID's match!

Jive18
Jun 4, 2005, 10:39 PM
On 2005-06-04 12:24, Jason wrote:
General/Battle is eww and a waste of slot space for something else that is better. Practically, it does nothing.

So true...it really has no effect at all. I'd much rather waste time gaining levels by hunting for a god/battle.

zimmk2vgc
Jun 5, 2005, 07:59 AM
Another thing to know is that Battle Units dont pile on top of each other. In other words, three god/battles would have no more effect than one god/battle.

Neith
Jun 5, 2005, 08:02 AM
General/Battle does make a difference to some combos. I noticed I could land a HUney's twin saber combo slightly easier with the /Battle unit. To be honest though, the increase in speed is so small it won't make much of a difference.

As said, go for a Devil/God/battle. The drop rate for the God/Battle from Redria Hildelts is 1/371 I think.

Xero_Silvera
Jun 5, 2005, 11:40 AM
Bleh, looks like i'm remaking graverose.. I missed my red anyways. Thanks for the info
-xero