PDA

View Full Version : VR Spaceship Boss Revealed!

Darrin
Aug 3, 2002, 08:37 AM
The New boss is named GOLD DRAGON Its attack pattern is teleportation and Fire/Water/Lightning breath. Information taken from MAMAK INTERNAIONAL

Ness
Aug 3, 2002, 09:47 AM
Yeah so I have heard. Its also sort of dissappointing; it seem s that every boss is based on the Dragon. Why can't the Sonicteam just be original?

Kalbelgarion
Aug 3, 2002, 10:07 AM
Hmm...sounds like Lassic's guard from PS1...that's very, very interesting...

Ness
Aug 3, 2002, 10:11 AM
Phantasy Star 1? That's way before my time.

Kalbelgarion
Aug 3, 2002, 10:34 AM
On 2002-08-03 08:11, Ness wrote:
Phantasy Star 1? That's way before my time.

Mine, too, but play it anyway. You'll enjoy it...and while you're at it, play the other three PS games, as well. They make up the greates video game series ever created.

Parn
Aug 3, 2002, 10:45 AM
I'd argue that Kal. PS is a very cool series, but Panzer Dragoon ranks up even higher in my eyes.

Panzer Dragoon Orta will own all of you. =P

But the point still remains... play the PS series. Though I warn anyone who hasn't played through it, that PS4 is the only one in the series that stands the test of time. The first three are very... old school. Keep an open mind when playing them, and remember when they were made.

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 3, 2002, 12:39 PM
On 2002-08-03 07:47, Ness wrote:
Yeah so I have heard. Its also sort of dissappointing; it seem s that every boss is based on the Dragon. Why can't the Sonicteam just be original?

The Dragons made by Sonic Team rule no need to be original lol
You should play PS1 (or anyother ps) get yourself an emulator and rom and boom; done

Agent_Reav
Aug 3, 2002, 12:46 PM
"Panzer Dragoon Orta will own all of you. =P" - Parn

Finally something we can agree on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif! Have you see the latest video clip? Godly O.o