PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Mag Stats Suggestions

Tai
Jun 6, 2005, 11:57 PM
Okay here's the scoop;

Tonight i have finally raised a Diwari ( compliments to Auracom's Diwari Mag Guide ) and its stats are:

DEF-5
POW-45
DEX-50
Mind-0

This mag is for my RAcast... and i need to know how much to put in for POW and DEX considering im not going to put any for DEF or MIND.

I was thinking maybe 80 DEX and 115 POW. I dont want to make the DEX too high because i already have 2 God/Arms, and i will soon have a Hero/Ability(when i wanna hunt for it) RAcast have the highest POW and and i feel like it should have more POW than DEX.

Please post your opinions...http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kaio666
Jun 7, 2005, 12:06 AM
i think the stats your mullin over are fine, you could even go more power, especially with those god arms. i'd say up the power so you do more damage since you can already use higher than normal lvl guns. so perhaps around 125 or 130 pow. hope that helps some.

Tycho
Jun 7, 2005, 04:37 AM
I strongly suggest you to put as many levels in Power as possible.

Hrith
Jun 7, 2005, 05:16 AM
My RAcast's mag is 5/125/70/0, and it has served me well since I do not use /Arm units.

If you have some God/Arms and are willing to sacrifice a slot or two to use one them, then you could leave the DEX on your mag at 50.

Rydius
Jun 7, 2005, 11:28 AM
I tend to make my mags 10/150/40/0 for my hunters and rangers.

Havn't really thought about forces though.

zimmk2vgc
Jun 7, 2005, 11:54 AM
I'd say thats about the stats you should be hitting at. Perhaps a little more POWER since RAcast has a naturally high ATA (or so I remember reading somewhere)

Racasts maybe pure power, but I could never use one. I couldt live without resta.