PDA

View Full Version : The sinking feeling

Evil_Althena8
Jun 9, 2005, 04:27 AM
So yeah...I just got done hanging out with 2 girls from school I haven't seen in awhile. Sarah and Jocelyn. I was with Charles and Austin and we saw them at Speedway. We ended up hanging out for 4 hours a speedway and Waffle House. I never felt more uncomfortable in my life.

I felt like puking

As you know, I have major feelings for Charles. Well there's nothing worse then being around him while he's hanging all over Jocelyn and saying sexual innuendos and feeling each other up. They were all over each other, then they went into the bathroom and put some tingly cream on their nipples (yes that's right). It's like the Killer's song Mr.Brightside...feeling sick and jealous around someone you love. I couldn't help it. I tried to keep composure. I don't mind as much if I'm not around when stuff like that happens. I just don't want to be there. And later today we are all supposed to hang out again and I just know they are supposed to do something sexual with each other. I don't want to be there, but I feel obligated to. I want to hang out, but not with Charles there.

What do I do? I want to but I don't. Maybe if I get drunk off my ass it will ease the pain of being there around the two of them. I don't know. I just don't want to face it. Even if he has no feelings for me and I know that, I don't want to see him around girls doing that shit. It literally makes my stomach turn and I feel sick. I just feel so shitty right now...god I hate my life.

ABDUR101
Jun 9, 2005, 09:26 AM
Might as well not go. He's gotta live his life and have fun, live and have yours.

AxelgearVII
Jun 9, 2005, 10:33 AM
Are'nt you a guy though? Maybe Charles doesnt go that way...>_> Ignore this post if Im wrong.

roygbiv
Jun 9, 2005, 10:59 AM
Yeah... getting crushes on people who aren't interested is just painful...

Hah... I sent an email to someone I had a crush on during freshman orientation, the week before graduation... they never responded... I felt pretty bad/guilty about all that...

The worst that I have ever felt about something like this was when I used to be friends with these two other people, and I was friends with both of them... up until they started dating each other... and then realized that I was the third wheel...

But honestly... I don't know what to say... I wanted to stay friends with those two, but they had their own stuff going on. And I knew I wasn't part of it. I think sometimes you need to distance yourself from things like that... I am not sure. Is being close to someone you like worth the pain of knowing that you will never be as close to them as you would like?
I don't know...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roygbiv on 2005-06-09 09:02 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Jun 9, 2005, 01:20 PM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Tingly cream? On the nipples? In the bathroom of a wafflehouse?

I think the cover of this CD says it best:
http://www.sanity.com.au/coverscan/625000/621673.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2005-06-09 11:21 ]</font>

Jive18
Jun 9, 2005, 01:28 PM
On 2005-06-09 11:20, CupOfCoffee wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Tingly cream? On the nipples? In the bathroom of a wafflehouse?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2005-06-09 11:21 ]</font>

Right on.

RoninJoku
Jun 9, 2005, 01:29 PM
Sounds like you need to get over this person... As difficult as that may sound... Of course I don't know much about the situation aside from this one rant...

I probably wouldn't go to that thing later... I've found that sometimes its healthy to ditch my obligations to friends and do my own thing. Especially under such undesireable circumstances.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2005-06-09 11:31 ]</font>

Evil_Althena8
Jun 9, 2005, 11:38 PM
On 2005-06-09 11:20, CupOfCoffee wrote:

that made me laugh out loud. Yep you heard it right.

Well so far we haven't done anything yet today. He keeps calling me asking for Jocelyn and Sarah's number so he can get a hold of them. I don't really care now. I thought it over last night for a long time. As much as it makes me uncomfortable I just have to deal with it. And yes, I am a guy...it's a long long story.

I find it weird because saturday night we both got drunk at a friend's house and when I went to go to bed in one of the spare bedrooms, he came in and decided to fall asleep next to me on the bed...in his underwear. Don't know what he was thinking. Everyone thought it was funny that I was in bed with a nearly naked guy...beats the hell out of me why.

But yeah it's ok now I guess.

Solstis
Jun 10, 2005, 11:01 PM
I dunno...

I think that you need to move on (in general), but it's far easier said than done.

Ness
Jun 10, 2005, 11:26 PM
I have to agree with Solstis. There was a girl that I had a crush on and it was painful to see her with other guys, but I got over it and now i don't care anymore.

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 10, 2005, 11:50 PM
Evil Athena, this is just normal stuff in life. Ussually....theres nothing we can do to stop it. You just have to endure the pain. If this Charles isnt smart enough to know that you like him, then he isnt right for you. Like a friend of mine said: Theres plenty of other fish in the sea, so try to go catch one." In other words: For you, theres plenty of other guys out there for you. You just have to look hard enough. Just becareful where you look though.
Also, Im not trying to bash you for this, its not really a good idea to drink away your problems. It can make them a whole lot worse. Do what I do: Listen to loud explict music, or play really gory video games. Or...just go in a room alone, and rant about it.

Zelutos
Jun 11, 2005, 02:34 PM
I can relate to how you feel exactly. What i do? Well, i just look away and think about something else until it's all over.

ABDUR101
Jun 11, 2005, 02:41 PM
Gonna have to deal with the reality of the situation at some point or another, so might as well acknowledge it and move on.

It's best to know something is impossible and accept it, than to hope for the impossible to happen.

To lose sleep, have your emotions hurt, and be upset over something that is out of your control and not going to change, just get away from the situation until you overcome it.

Zelutos
Jun 11, 2005, 03:16 PM
On 2005-06-11 12:41, ABDUR101 wrote:
Gonna have to deal with the reality of the situation at some point or another, so might as well acknowledge it and move on.

It's best to know something is impossible and accept it, than to hope for the impossible to happen.

To lose sleep, have your emotions hurt, and be upset over something that is out of your control and not going to change, just get away from the situation until you overcome it.

I think you just condradicted yourself....Saying to acknowledge it, but get away from it?

I dunno, i'm just saying. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Evil_Althena8
Jun 11, 2005, 03:39 PM
On 2005-06-10 21:01, Solstis wrote:
I dunno...

I think that you need to move on (in general), but it's far easier said than done.

I've tried, believe me. It's a little more complicated than it sounds. On the surface you may think it's another "oh, get over it he's not bi/gay whatever". But it's different. I couldn't possibly explain everything so everyone would understand unless I took the time to talk to you guys in person for like...2 or 3 hours.

I was just a little sad/depressed/pissed at the time and I vented, that's all I guess

ABDUR101
Jun 11, 2005, 04:05 PM
On 2005-06-11 13:16, Zelutos wrote:
I think you just condradicted yourself....Saying to acknowledge it, but get away from it?

I dunno, i'm just saying. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nope, you read it wrong entirely, and you appearently don't understand the concept behind what was said.

You have to acknowledge that something is futile and not going to happen, before you can move on and get away from it.

Anyway, best of luck althena.

InfinityXXX
Jun 11, 2005, 11:11 PM
You know, Athena, I feel like that sometimes too and sometimes i dont even like the person. Like one time i was talkin to this girl and her guy friend came and i got kind of jealous and sick and i didn't even like that girl, i barely knew her. Maybe you hate being left out and feel like your being ignored, thats how i feel.

If you get invited to hang out with them again, bring someone you know so you can talk to him/her if they start driftin into their own world.

In time you'll forget about that guy you like, though eaiser said than done time heals all wounds or at least numbs it