PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Sexy Albums

roygbiv
Jun 10, 2005, 02:13 AM
Any album ever make you cry out of Joy/Sadness?

I am not man enough to not admit this...

Music Has the Right to Children, is one such album for me.

And that was is all I have to share [for now]

BOC
Jun 10, 2005, 08:59 AM
can't say i ever cried because of an album.

though i did a shiver up my spine when i heard best of you by the foos. can't wait 4 that album on monday!

PEACE!!!

Madzozs
Jun 10, 2005, 11:46 AM
Alice in Chains Unplugged. The intro to the first song just sends a chill down my spine. Not sure why.

I think Silverchair's "Diorama" could easily make someone cry. It's just beautiful.

Also, I would have to say the one album that made myself and others I know cry was an album I wrote when I was about 18 years old. It was a joke album of just me playing drums, marimba, small parts on piano and making noises with my voice. It was called "In the Pink". Basically it was a joke for music to get down to.

edit: forgot to tell why we cried. It was fucking hysterical.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Madzozs on 2005-06-10 09:46 ]</font>

rena-ko
Jun 10, 2005, 12:13 PM
crying? i guess that mononoke hime OST i got shortly after watching that movie for the first time.

Xero_Silvera
Jun 10, 2005, 12:47 PM
Cry? not really. Cry out in joy? Lots. The trooper and the number of the beast by Iron Maiden, back when i first heard them. Man, I was hooked from that moment. Also.. 'a change of seasons' by dream theater.. If you can get the full 23 minute song, its great.

Dangerous55
Jun 10, 2005, 12:56 PM
Not cry...but I think Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band and Revolver are worthy of it.