PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still play the GCN ep. I&II?!?!

tai_EX
Jun 10, 2005, 03:12 PM
all i see is BB this and BB that does ANYBODY still play the GCN or XBOX versions!?!? or have they completly died in the eyes of the rest of us? am i the lone survivor on a small island in the sky?! please let me know is there life out there? or must i keep making analogies for my loneleness!!??

Ryna
Jun 10, 2005, 03:17 PM
There are still people that play GC PSO/PSOX, but not just nearly as many as in previous years.

tai_EX
Jun 10, 2005, 03:19 PM
On 2005-06-10 13:17, Ryna wrote:
There are still people that play GC PSO/PSOX, but not just nearly as many as in previous years.

Your probably right... but i just got my Tsumikiri J sword and ther isnt as many people to show it to now!!! GAAAAH!! life is sooo unfair!!

rena-ko
Jun 10, 2005, 03:26 PM
find it again on BB?

-Fossil-
Jun 10, 2005, 03:41 PM
I would be on, but i cant seem to find a copy of the game lol.

Ryna
Jun 10, 2005, 03:43 PM
On 2005-06-10 13:41, -Fossil- wrote:

If you are talking about Blue Burst, you need to download it from psobb.com

If you are talking about GC PSO/PSOX, it shouldn't be too hard to find a copy.

trypticon
Jun 10, 2005, 03:47 PM
I'm still on there, whenever the wireless connection allows me to be on for more than five minutes without disconnecting me.

You got a tsumikiri J sword? Shouldn't you be saying something like, you just got a sealed J sword, and don't have anybody to show it off to before you go on the long quest of gathering 23000 plus kills for it to become unsealable?

Congratulations just the same.

tai_EX
Jun 10, 2005, 03:50 PM
On 2005-06-10 13:47, trypticon wrote:
I'm still on there, whenever the wireless connection allows me to be on for more than five minutes without disconnecting me.

You got a tsumikiri J sword? Shouldn't you be saying something like, you just got a sealed J sword, and don't have anybody to show it off to before you go on the long quest of gathering 23000 plus kills for it to become unsealable?

Congratulations just the same.

no... i got the T-J sword without anyone there... GAAAH CURSE U OFFLINE MENACE!!!

-Fossil-
Jun 10, 2005, 03:50 PM
On 2005-06-10 13:43, Ryna wrote:

Naw, im talking about the GCN version. The Xbox is all over the place, but the GCN versions are never in stores, or never in stock at the stored online either. Ebay has it, but it has been dubbed "rare" and they sell it for 80 bucks.

Sef
Jun 10, 2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I still play the GC version.

Probably should head over to the JP ships though...

Way more people there. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Aranince
Jun 10, 2005, 10:06 PM
I'd play on the Japanese ships, but I have this problem,of feeling out of place when I can't understand anyone.

Getintothegame
Jun 10, 2005, 10:07 PM
I'd like to play GC again, but the problem is what's going down on the ships now.

XxHeroIGxX
Jun 10, 2005, 10:19 PM
TJ Sword isnt anything tp show off these days.........Its more like."DAMN,you DIDNT have one?!"and what does "EX" stand for?

Blitzkommando
Jun 10, 2005, 11:06 PM
I would be leaving GC right now if it weren't for that the Hunter's License part of the Sega website is apparently not working. :/ I have attempted to sign in multiple times, several days in a row only to get the, "Sorry you didn't enter the correct password or username, try again"... Yay, so now I am getting charged for a game that I don't want charged for.

Hrigg
Jun 10, 2005, 11:15 PM
Meh, I still play. I'll continue playing until I can finally get Blue Burst. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif That may be a while, but I will get it!

Genoa
Jun 11, 2005, 01:51 AM
I play on my friend's online account, but it's my character. He put me under his name http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
My character name is Geno Leonis. He is a FOmar currently at lvl.141. I consider him legit, but because I... perform a "special act" to keep my items... which I keep a spare set of my equipment in my bank along with another character's bank (to prevent FSOD fuxz0rz), I guess i'm not fully legit... >_> But if it wasn't for my ..."special act", I would have lost ALL of my stuff!... It was rightfully mine, I think i'll keep it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-06-10 23:54 ]</font>

EJ
Jun 11, 2005, 03:32 AM
Well I still play offline on cube some time but I moved to BB o.o

Fossil
Jun 11, 2005, 03:42 PM
I haven't played lately. I'm waiting for all the proxy kids and what not to run along once again.

Bawless
Jun 11, 2005, 04:34 PM
I only done the 30 day trial online, and found it difficult to meet people to team up with because of the lack of people or because of FSOD/childish people playing.

This made me think that i shouldnt pay until i read on forums that PSO GC has got better with these things.

In the meantime im trying PSOBB, I hate how you need to complete the quests before progressing to next stage... killed the dragon a few times and thought.. wtf no caves, before i realised that u had to do the quests.

tai_EX
Jun 11, 2005, 11:00 PM
On 2005-06-10 20:19, XxHeroIGxX wrote:
TJ Sword isnt anything tp show off these days.........Its more like."DAMN,you DIDNT have one?!"and what does "EX" stand for?

HAHA! you are the first one to ask about the tail end of my name haha... it means...errm... uhhhh... oh shit... what does it mean? and YES I AM DAMN PROUD OF MY TJ! jeeez... if you only knew what ive gone through with PSO in a few months, ill give a quick recap. i LOST ALL OF MY DATA one day last august and had to get it ALL back! so i am DAMN proud of my TJ sword because i had to work my buns off to get it!! ::walks away:: .......dammit! ::runs away::

SubstanceD
Jun 12, 2005, 12:22 PM
I still play PSO Episodes 1&2 on the Gamecube although I only play Offline these days.

To be honest, my enthusiasam for PSO Episodes 1&2 isn't what it used to be. I'm sick and tired of repeatedly playing through Episode 1 and Episode 2 doesn't really do anything for me ( never did ). I would probably convert to PSO Plue Burst so that I play Episode 4 if it weren't for the fact that I CAN'T play games on the PC at all, it feels....un-natural.

Kazlan
Jun 12, 2005, 12:30 PM
when I played a little over a year ago there was a good supply of people to play with but it was full of dupes and hacks then so I imagine it still is.

On 2005-06-10 13:50, -Fossil- wrote:

On 2005-06-10 13:43, Ryna wrote:

Naw, im talking about the GCN version. The Xbox is all over the place, but the GCN versions are never in stores, or never in stock at the stored online either. Ebay has it, but it has been dubbed "rare" and they sell it for 80 bucks.

I will sell it to you for $30 and its not in bad condition. I am not sure how we can go about doing it though can we do it throuh pay pal or somethin.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yui on 2005-06-12 10:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yui on 2005-06-12 10:33 ]</font>

Feelmirath
Jun 12, 2005, 12:36 PM
I play gc ep.1&2, mainly cos aol hates me. But im a strictly offline player, because im scared of fsod and bsod and aol would probably hate me even more. Plus, it would be cheaper for me to go bb (in september, when i get wanadoo).

Nai_Calus
Jun 12, 2005, 01:12 PM
I play GC, though I start work Monday and my schedule won't allow me to be on during the evenings, just weekends and mornings, so I'm cancelling my HL basically for good. But that's what offline is for, eh? Maybe I'll start piping for Psycho Wand for the hell of it, lol.

Iron
Jun 12, 2005, 01:39 PM
I still play Ep1&2 GC but mostly cmode in JP ships

Hackers/Fsod/etc. are "too popular" in US ships... because of 'em one of my memory cards...*sniff* corupted... *sob*

Luis
Jun 12, 2005, 02:32 PM
i still play on the GC mostly on japanese ships or when i meet someone with my guild card, i am not on the loaded US lobbys because you will meet Fingaz, +Blunt and Foney Killer, and you will waste your time with them.

Jive18
Jun 12, 2005, 03:58 PM
It's topics like these that just make me want to cry. ; ;

Anyway, I am a GC nut and I hopefully still will be until PSU arrives, giving me time to get a new PC (unlike blue burst).

Elshlog
Jun 12, 2005, 04:10 PM
I still play GC and so does my freind Jason. Of course we're just now geting rare weapons

Genoa
Jun 12, 2005, 04:39 PM
JP > EU > US
Ranked from least FSOD to most. Also, there's alot of really nice people in the JP servers, I find it extraordinarily better on JP than the others. I've only played online for a matter of maybe 30 hours... and i've been FSOD'd about 10 times, 8 on US, 1 on EU, and 1 on JP. And out of the hundreds of people who are in JP servers, I think 1 out of the 8 in US which has very few players now... is pretty good.

-Fossil-
Jun 13, 2005, 03:14 PM
challenge mode is online only, correct? You cant obtain S-Rank weapons offline, right?

Kaio666
Jun 13, 2005, 03:29 PM
correct you are

darkholemind
Jun 13, 2005, 03:42 PM
I play GC all the time, but only offline, and I can't get anyone to pay for it, none of my friends will hand me their parents credit cards. I need online so I can go online and see BT/Dr.Blaze, but from what I heard she isn't online anymore........I just need a valid credit card and I could play online right now ;_;

TrekkiesUnite
Jun 14, 2005, 02:53 PM
I cancelled my GC account today becuase the hackers and also becuase my disc is soo shot i cant get on for more than 5 minutes without system errors. so i have no choice but to switch to PSOBB.

tai_EX
Jun 14, 2005, 04:09 PM
On 2005-06-14 12:53, TrekkiesUnite wrote:
I cancelled my GC account today becuase the hackers and also becuase my disc is soo shot i cant get on for more than 5 minutes without system errors. so i have no choice but to switch to PSOBB.

my weeping eyes go out to you, young lad so look at the cute and silly panda!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/panda.gif

Dana
Jun 14, 2005, 05:33 PM
i have alwasy played offline(exept BBbeta, i might get BB for jOO rena*never mind<-*

i love offline...it's much more safe and io play multi-mode with my friends...it's not too bad...only i am a few lv's higher and they need a bit of help more often~_~but it's cool, we have a nicewhay of getting rares and we have a strong sense of friendship!!!!

GC rulz
Dana to lv200(20 to go)
Labis
Psycho wand

all will me mine whahahah*hmmm*
Dana>Life

Jive18
Jun 14, 2005, 06:21 PM
On 2005-06-14 15:33, Dana_ranger wrote:
i have alwasy played offline(exept BBbeta, i might get BB for jOO rena*never mind<-*

i love offline...it's much more safe and io play multi-mode with my friends...it's not too bad...only i am a few lv's higher and they need a bit of help more often~_~but it's cool, we have a nicewhay of getting rares and we have a strong sense of friendship!!!!

GC rulz
Dana to lv200(20 to go)
Labis
Psycho wand

all will me mine whahahah*hmmm*
Dana>Life

Congrats on reaching 180 offline, that's quite an achievement. I think 200 may be asking for too much though, seeing that you are technically only halfway in experience starting at 180. Good job anyhow, I don not see myself reaching 160, let alone 180.

J-Dogg
Jun 16, 2005, 04:08 PM
I still play Ep1&2 but I haven't been able to get it online. Does anyone know how much it costs for a hunters license and what kind of adapter I need for dail up?

Saiffy
Jun 16, 2005, 04:11 PM
On 2005-06-16 14:08, J-Dogg wrote:
I still play Ep1&2 but I haven't been able to get it online. Does anyone know how much it costs for a hunters license and what kind of adapter I need for dail up?

$8.95 a month, modem adapter for dial-up.

J-Dogg
Jun 16, 2005, 04:15 PM
On 2005-06-16 14:11, Saiffwin wrote:

On 2005-06-16 14:08, J-Dogg wrote:

$8.95 a month, modem adapter for dial-up.

Thanks ^ all try to get it asap.

bigbang-
Jun 16, 2005, 04:35 PM
I still play GCN for i can't afford BB and when i do it'll be a while

FantomeNinja
Jun 16, 2005, 05:18 PM
I still play the GCN version offline, and now that I have Plus, it's a little easier to find rares, especially since I can get some from those previously online-only enemies...

I've been able to get a few of my friends to join me in offline multi, so that makes it fun too. I'll be switching to Blue Burst once I get a better PC, though.

Pogotoman
Jun 16, 2005, 08:08 PM
i still play gc but i dont have an adapter so i might just get bb.

chikara
Jul 10, 2005, 01:34 PM
i still play gcn as well cuz i cant get bb on my comp....
btw i got my copy dec last year for 25 bucks at toys "r" us....

Sef
Jul 10, 2005, 06:15 PM
Uh... Bumped?

... I still play(to stay on topic)

Chronos266
Jul 10, 2005, 09:35 PM
I own the game cube version, clocked over like 200 hours on it with my four characters, adn it was completely offline. I do wish to go online but I lack money T_T

InfinityXXX
Jul 10, 2005, 10:17 PM
I never played online because i never bought an adapter. If for some reason i was to play online I would only do it for certain quests and certain items since PSO plus is like extremely rare. Offline is fun if you have friends or siblings. Me(16), my bro(13) and my sis(9) play together and we kick ass. Every now and then one of our friends would come over to add to fun.

Sadly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, my data corrupted so tuesday I will be starting over. The highest level I was, was a lv102 Fomar.

Rubesahl
Jul 11, 2005, 11:49 AM
I'm in BB >:) Enough said.

Unless you don't have a good PC, why not switch? I mean, it'd be just like switching without any real change in payment