PDA

View Full Version : Mags still evolve at 200?

Xero_Silvera
Jun 12, 2005, 02:08 PM
I didn't know it, but even after your mag hits 200 you can change it to any other nonrare 3rd evolution mag. If you do it right you can change your photon blasts, or at least one of em. I had a varaha, lv 200, and I lent it to my Redria RAmar.. He accidently fed it instead of my soon-to-be-rati and it evolved into a kama and gained the angel photon blast, which took the empty space my varaha had. (I had evolved farlla -> Golla -> Golla) Now I have Pilla, farlla, golla. So if you don't like the look you can always change it, referring to the master mag gallery. I'm sure alot of people knew this, but it's news to me.

EDIT: The strikethrough line above is false, you can only GAIN a photon blast if you didn't have one in a slot already. You cannot override a photon blast already there. Sorry for the mistake, I just tested it out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xero_Silvera on 2005-06-12 12:31 ]</font>

Quo
Jun 12, 2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, we know. 200 is a multiple of 5, so normal evolution rules apply.

Xero_Silvera
Jun 12, 2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah yeah, I figured everyone else knew.. Just one of those things you're oblivious to. I play 95% of the time with the same character, so meh.

zimmk2vgc
Jun 12, 2005, 05:18 PM
However if it is a rare mag its stuck like that FOREVER!

...dramatic enough?

Xero_Silvera
Jun 13, 2005, 02:01 PM
I guess, but personally I like the looks of every rare mag ;p I switched from varaha to naraka, I like em both but I'v seen that varaha hucaseal combo for a little over a year and quite frankly, Im sick of it XD

darkholemind
Jun 13, 2005, 03:53 PM
Well I suppose if you don't like rare mags then Soma look good on HUcaseals........but otherwise go with a Rukmin, they are SOOOOOo cute =3