PDA

View Full Version : Peace in dc ver2?

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 4, 2002, 10:11 AM
Ummm.... well heres the problem, There are sumething like 42 spaces in the game to make codes, when PSO became PSOver2 41 of the spaces were patched, (thats why it said it was impossible to cheat, and thats also why it took some time to cheats come back) if Sega patched that 1 last space all hacks would be gonnne but also the good hackers that procet us( in this case me) from baddies would be punished, and all the stuff not legit (not mattering the % would be banned so even the items that have no % would be erased right? since it would prolly sence the Modified data right?) so there would be some disvantages and advantages but dunno... what do you think about all stuff I said? and this situation please reply

WraithAkaMrak
Aug 4, 2002, 10:23 AM
Well, I know there are people who cheat but don't try to ruin it for everyone else. But I think if they _could_ eliminate all cheating, they should. Even those who don't harrass others or steal EXP, those cheats still make the playing field a little unlevel. I.E., there become too many rare weapons when there are only supposed to be a few around.

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 4, 2002, 10:28 AM
I dont know what is SEGA is waiting, for what my resources tell me the Europian v2 is totally patched cool huh

Castoth
Aug 4, 2002, 10:42 AM
If that's all that is needed, why wasn't it done in the first place?

OrionSunstar
Aug 4, 2002, 04:44 PM
GCPSO is gunna be a good place to be (at least before the cheater figure out how to dupe and stuff) it'll be great to actually be able to trade items which you actually earned. One of the things I found after playing offline to get used to the game, i went online thinking my weapons would be worth something to trade, but ended up finding they were useless since everyone had duped items. (i started playing pso October 2001). It was a good touch to add s-rank weps, but it didnt make a difference because dupes were still rife, so the speciallity of s-ranks went down. Here's hoping that people can never cheat on GC PSO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DESTRUCKTOR
Aug 4, 2002, 07:03 PM
I this topic I dont care about gc pso peace, I dont care even if it explodes, Dc pso is more important (yes it is, even when topic issint about it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )
This topic is just to show that is possible peace in pso (ahem dc pso)!

Defend
Aug 4, 2002, 08:24 PM
I'm trying not to respond to this.. I really am...

Neogame2
Aug 5, 2002, 07:14 AM
but if everyone are converting to the gc pso (but still keeping their dc's) is it not more important to get the gc version the way we wanted the dc to turn out like, this would enhance our gameplay would it not? still i'm not saying we should abandon the dc version, but it doesn't look like SEGA will fund the amenments you ask for since in a short time the servers will close.

Sedyne
Aug 5, 2002, 08:16 AM
On 2002-08-04 14:44, OrionSunstar wrote:
GCPSO is gunna be a good place to be (at least before the cheater figure out how to dupe and stuff) it'll be great to actually be able to trade items which you actually earned. One of the things I found after playing offline to get used to the game, i went online thinking my weapons would be worth something to trade, but ended up finding they were useless since everyone had duped items. (i started playing pso October 2001). It was a good touch to add s-rank weps, but it didnt make a difference because dupes were still rife, so the speciallity of s-ranks went down. Here's hoping that people can never cheat on GC PSO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I highly dought that PSO GC will be cheat free. but if it is...then the more power to yall =P. oh wait? no if cheats do come...then we have more power? wuoh controversy?!

DESTRUCKTOR
Dec 11, 2002, 11:49 AM
On 2002-08-05 05:14, Neogame2 wrote:
but if everyone are converting to the gc pso (but still keeping their dc's) is it not more important to get the gc version the way we wanted the dc to turn out like, this would enhance our gameplay would it not? still i'm not saying we should abandon the dc version, but it doesn't look like SEGA will fund the amenments you ask for since in a short time the servers will close.

Everyone who man, id like to buy GC but... its 900 gees without the controls,memory card and game. Im twelve it would take ummm... one year saving,but not spending money on anything, what about the other games I want, Shining Force III collection (that also costs 900 bucks), Capcom vs Snk, Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue 1 and 2 and others. So im stuck in the DC version for some time (not that I dont love it, just... I WANNA PLAY EPISODE II!!!!!!!)

Castoth
Dec 11, 2002, 04:26 PM
Isn't it a little too late to finally respond? O_o

BTW, I'd suggest editing your post and erasing what age you are. Websites can get in trouble for having people under 13 years old on their boards and it usually results in banning. Getting rid of the evidence could make you safe from that possibly but unsure now. :/

GimpyBoy
Dec 11, 2002, 04:40 PM
On 2002-12-11 13:26, Castoth wrote:
Isn't it a little too late to finally respond? O_o

BTW, I'd suggest editing your post and erasing what age you are. Websites can get in trouble for having people under 13 years old on their boards and it usually results in banning. Getting rid of the evidence could make you safe from that possibly but unsure now. :/

heh 4 months later... lol
Anyways avoid banning in all ways possible. In fact Casoth you should edit what you said if you want to help him. lol