PDA

View Full Version : Experianced FOmar users, i have a question.

-Fossil-
Jun 12, 2005, 07:08 PM
Sorry for all the Newb questions as ofthe past day or so, but im just trying to find out all the info i need, and thingsl ike this arent in the archive here on PSOW.

Anyway, i had a FOmar built up before, but i never found a useable claw weapon; I had been using grass assasin sabers on it though. I want to know if the animation for the "claw" weapons on a FOmar is the same as a HUmar, since the G-A Sabers are the same animations.

And what claw weapons are useable with a FOmar, that are any good?

Any help would be great http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Jun 12, 2005, 07:14 PM
FOmar has a unique claw animation.

If you ask me, it's the best claw animation in the game... But that's like saying that HUcast is the best tech user of the androids. XP

Morning Glory, as far as claws go, is FO-usable, reasonably strong, easy enough to aquire and looks good.

-Fossil-
Jun 12, 2005, 07:17 PM
Okay, i was worried that they did the same little catwheel thing. I hate both the HUneweral and the HUmar/HUcast claw animations. The HUcaseal has a really good one.

But to make it clear, how does the animation work? I know the HUmars use two quick attacks, and then a stupid cartwheel, the HUnewerals do a slightly faster jump movement at the end, but still terrible.

Ahh, Morning glory, ill look it up, thanks!

Skorpius
Jun 12, 2005, 08:18 PM
Booma's Claw, if you're playing early.

-Fossil-
Jun 12, 2005, 08:58 PM
Okay, thanks much.

Not sure if anyone can describe the FOmar's claw motions?

Genoa
Jun 12, 2005, 10:04 PM
The 1st to hits are one after the other, real fast... but the last one lags a bit behind the other 2. He slashes at them as if he was slashing someone's face with a side-ways slap, then quickly stabs foward while his hand is already extended as if he's poking out their eyes 0_o, then the last one he spins and slashes them across the face again >_>

-Fossil-
Jun 12, 2005, 10:24 PM
okay, sort of like a back hand?

Genoa
Jun 12, 2005, 10:31 PM
On 2005-06-12 20:24, -Fossil- wrote:
okay, sort of like a back hand?

The last his is like back hand, but the 1st is opposite ( - the spin )

-Fossil-
Jun 12, 2005, 10:36 PM
Okay, very nice! I am VERY happy to hear i get the male musashi animation, AND i do not get the HUneweral or the HUmar claw attacks.

Win, win for a melee FOmar!