PDA

View Full Version : Hunting a demolition comet

Kaio666
Jun 12, 2005, 08:19 PM
ok now i know i've seen a guide on here that gives recomendations for good quests online and offline for finding enemies, but i'm a tard and cant find it so here we go. i need a rare lilly whats a good offline quest to pipe on for them? sorry i couldn't find the guide guys, if you'd rather just link me to it that'd work too.

ViX_legend
Jun 12, 2005, 08:37 PM
Do the offline quest, Waterfall Tears. Clear caves one and proceed to caves 2. Once in cave 2 clear the first room. You should now be in a room with a rock formation, open the gate to the right and go through he door directly across from where you entered the room. Clear that room. The next room you enter should contain 5 (i think) Lilies. Don't pipe yet, press start and circle the room once, deactivating a bunch of traps. Now that the traps are gone walk up to the locked door in that room (to the left of the entrance) This will activate 4 more liles (making a total of 9 lilies). Exit the room and begin piping. Also, if you are doing this in ultimate make sure to carry a scape doll as the megid will sometimes pass through the doorway.

psycoguy88
Jun 12, 2005, 08:40 PM
On 2005-06-12 18:19, Kaio666 wrote:
ok now i know i've seen a guide on here that gives recomendations for good quests online and offline for finding enemies, but i'm a tard and cant find it so here we go. i need a rare lilly whats a good offline quest to pipe on for them? sorry i couldn't find the guide guys, if you'd rather just link me to it that'd work too.

i found a rare lilty in caves1 and didn't have to use the telepipe trick

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 12, 2005, 10:09 PM
Thats happened to me too. But piping increases your chances of getting a rare lily.

J-Dogg
Jun 16, 2005, 09:32 PM
On 2005-06-12 18:19, Kaio666 wrote:

I found a mil lilly yesterday in caves 1 it was the first lilly I saw as well as the first monster.

RicoRoyal
Jun 16, 2005, 09:49 PM
Check the top of this forum page and you'll find stickies. Click said stickies and you'll get a list - a list consisting of floating stickies (you can bump the threads listed).

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=93551&forum=7&0

Of particular interest to you would be most of Tycho's guides (great stuff). Also, if you look to your left, you should see a list of links leading to other parts of PSOW. Click on "Guides", found under the "V 1, 2 & EP 1& 2 Info" column. Now, scroll down to the Miscellaneous section. You'll find a link reading "Miscellaneous: Leveling Up, Finding Rares & Telepipe Tricks". Click it. Now, red button should read "push to close." Push it. Dr. Hamon, I think we're back in business. *CRAAASSSHHHH* *Raptor comes out from behind pipes* Errr, sorry about that. Now, where was I? Ah yes, now you'll want to click on the link reading "Episode 1 Rare Enemies and the Telepipe Trick." In there, you'll find more or less what took a whole four people to explain.

Hope that helps, you tard http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Dammit, J-Dogg, you probably shoulda let this topic die... four days without any replies. Sigh. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-06-16 19:52 ]</font>