PDA

View Full Version : I made it to Ultimate, but....

Rei-San
Jun 12, 2005, 10:17 PM
Great thing happened afew weeks ago. I made it to the ultimate level, but it's starting to piss me off.
I get knoked down all the time and that damn Hildet is getting on my nerves. And i'm woried about future problems. Does anyone have any Tips or heads ups.

ZodiacNKnight
Jun 12, 2005, 10:29 PM
Try equipping body units...

Four equipped Metal/Bodies = +120 DEF
Four equipped Elf/Legs = +120 EVP

Either helps but DEF is better...
+120 EVP provides more blocking but if you get hit you'll get knocked down.
+120 DEF provides a better chance of enduring the hits and you won't get knocked down as much.

If none of those work, then just level on VHard mode until your DEF is high enough...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2005-06-12 20:31 ]</font>

Genoa
Jun 12, 2005, 10:36 PM
HP units > Def units. Some might disagree but I dont' see why you would wear Def units... Defense lowers physical infliced damage correct? There are many attacks that aren't physical... and HP units cover your Health (duh) so it is almost like wearing a Body and a Resist unit (if you want to think of it like that). The more HP you have, you can reduce the chance of getting knocked down, because you know... you got alot of health... And God/HP increases HP by 80... where as God/Body increases DFP by 50. Though it's not = in comparison because DFP is a low status, similar to ATA... I still would perfer more HP.

ZodiacNKnight
Jun 12, 2005, 10:50 PM
Holy

On 2005-06-12 20:36, MegamanX wrote:
HP units > Def units. Some might disagree but I dont' see why you would wear Def units... Defense lowers physical infliced damage correct? There are many attacks that aren't physical... and HP units cover your Health (duh) so it is almost like wearing a Body and a Resist unit (if you want to think of it like that). The more HP you have, you can reduce the chance of getting knocked down, because you know... you got alot of health... And God/HP increases HP by 80... where as God/Body increases DFP by 50. Though it's not = in comparison because DFP is a low status, similar to ATA... I still would perfer more HP.

HP is good in some cases... It basically comes down to the situation. If you're physically getting hit than you should use DEF and EVP units. If the problem is with magic or special attacks then you should use HP units.

A good example is with 3rd form Dark Force.
Use HP units to get around all her techs. They can make the difference of dieing or living... If not than break out the resist units or mix them up. HP and resist units. The resist light units are great for that nasty grants... It will num down that holy burning light sensation. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Tycho
Jun 13, 2005, 07:07 AM
At your level DFP is probably more important than HP. The only cases where I see HP really matters more is when you try to survive Falz's swipe, a Bringer's shot, or Olga's 'God's Punishment' attack.
Online in Ultimate FOnewearl can survive neither without HP units. T_T

Really, the Hildelts' Gizonde attack shouldn't do that much damage to you. If you have a Cure/Shock and decent stats, you'll be fine.

Dragon_Knight
Jun 13, 2005, 09:30 AM
Well actualy weither you get knocked down or not depends on the percentage of HP lost to one attack. So I'd say the HP units are more important.

Jive18
Jun 13, 2005, 11:38 AM
I've always thought that God/HP is one of the best and most helpful units in the game, regardless of what character you are using them on. More HP is always great, especially against attacks that will always break through your Evasion, Tollaws' swings for example. However, as Tycho said, Def is probably where you should go, because everything in Ult. deals so much more damage that HP units may actually not help you as much as /Body units.

Good luck against those Hildelts.

Xero_Silvera
Jun 13, 2005, 03:56 PM
Also try to pick up a good hit% raygun/vulcan, the fast firing rate on a raygun can keep any forest creature at bay (except those pesky moths, but who cares)