PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jacksons Verdict

InfinityXXX
Jun 13, 2005, 03:33 PM
In 10 minutes the world will know if Michael Jackson is guilty or not.

Personally i think he is guilty, but I really dont wanna see Michael go to jail.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-06-13 13:33 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Jun 13, 2005, 04:12 PM
OH MY GOD! YAY, YES Michael Jackson found NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-06-13 14:19 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2005, 04:26 PM
Maybe this time he'll stop inviting kids to stay with him?

AxelgearVII
Jun 13, 2005, 04:26 PM
All 10 counts! o/

Dhylec
Jun 13, 2005, 04:27 PM
On 2005-06-13 14:12, InfinityXXX wrote:
OH MY GOD! YAY, YES Michael Jackson found NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er.. yay?
seriously.. this drama has been long past due
so, yay! i can finally see something else on the news besides this ;D

InfinityXXX
Jun 13, 2005, 04:40 PM
Yes I think its finally time to end all the drama and stuff dealing with Michael, I think after this week, the world should just let Michael and his family finally live in peace.

I was watching Court TV and they had the audio of the verdict and everytime they said Not Guilty I grew happier and happier.

I think, now that its over, that Michael Jackson should burn his ranch and ban kids out of it.

Also, it was real nice seeing all the Jackson kids show up, especially my fav one, Janet.

Ness
Jun 13, 2005, 04:52 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8062350/?GT1=6657

There's the article for those who care.

It's about time. Maybe now people will get of his back.

Madzozs
Jun 13, 2005, 05:03 PM
No matter how great it is that he was cleared, it's only a matter of time before someone claims he touched them. He's an easy target for people. A person that open with his home and what have you is just a sucker for a set up.

Mind you, Michael Jackson is one of my favorite artists of all time. I just feel bad for him. Someone always has to shit on his porch.

roygbiv
Jun 13, 2005, 05:31 PM
So I believe the "Just plain creepy" vote wins!

Xero_Silvera
Jun 13, 2005, 05:32 PM
He's only off because money runs the world.

Daikarin
Jun 13, 2005, 05:36 PM
This thread can't be one-sided only, so here's my 2 cents.

I'm a Michael Jackson fan too. But something's not right with him, and his obsession with children, especially lately.

Seriously, I would go for the Peter Pan only stuff, and I don't have all the truth in my hands about whether he did abuse those children sexually or not.

But if he did, then I don't agree with him going off without guilt. He's a great star and all, some of his songs are still my favorites, but there are things I can't stand, not even from those that I look up to.

Ness
Jun 13, 2005, 05:39 PM
People ahve been hounding on Micheal Jackson for years. So what if he lets kids into his home and lets them ride his rides? Give the guy a break! I dont' see people raising flags against other people that help underprivledged children so why attack Jacko? Yes he is a bit of a freak, but does that make him guilty?

Daikarin
Jun 13, 2005, 05:43 PM
Ness, if this was only about him taking kids to ride his stuff on the Neverland ranch and about his physical appearance, he wouldn't be in court, now would he?

Ness
Jun 13, 2005, 05:47 PM
On 2005-06-13 15:43, Even_Jin wrote:
Ness, if this was only about him taking kids to ride his stuff on the Neverland ranch and about his physical appearance, he wouldn't be in court, now would he?

Um... duh?

The pojnt I was trying to make is that people have been trying to find something wrong with him for years and the family who claimed their kid was molested was just trying to cash in on people's feelings agaisnt him.

Daikarin
Jun 13, 2005, 05:50 PM
On 2005-06-13 15:47, Ness wrote:

On 2005-06-13 15:43, Even_Jin wrote:

Um... duh?

The pojnt I was trying to make is that people have been trying to find something wrong with him for years and the family who claimed their kid was molested was just trying to cash in on people's feelings agaisnt him.

I don't agree with people who do that too. It's already bad when someone does something wrong, without having anyone else trying to make it unnecessarily worse.

InfinityXXX
Jun 13, 2005, 05:54 PM
In the first post i said he was guilty and then after thinking i made a second most saying I had mixed feelings.

I dont see how the jury did it because even after an hour of thinking I still couldn't make a decision.
Even before Michael was accused the first time, there was lots of rumors about Michael and kids and rumors just don't come out of nowhere

You know, my mom studies that psycology stuff and she always told me that People usually act the age where they are traumatized at. Have you watched all of the Michael Jackson movies based on his life? Maybe after all the crap that happened he could still be locked into his childhood?

I dunno, we dunno, but hes innocent, we got to respect that and we can't hold that against him BUT if for some reason that Michael did touched that lil boy, then i hope his guilt eats and tortures him.

I ain't no Michael hater, i'm a big fan, I know all his moves to Smooth Criminal, I own thriller god dammit!!! but i'm just trying to think both ways.

But now that its over, the media should focus on something else, just what Dhylec said, its getting old.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2005-06-13 15:55 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2005, 06:00 PM
I think it boils down to, will he actually learn this damn time or not?

How many lawsuits of molestation do you need thrown against you in so many years before you stop and think to yourself "Wow, this sucks. Maybe I should, you know, stop having kids get so close to my personal life and keep them at a distance."

Shit, after the first time, kids would'nt be coming to my house, I would'nt be inviting kids over. They'd be free to hang around the ranch and do whatever, but I'd not be anywhere private or without a friend with me at all times, as well as other people I trusted so if anything was brought up, I had witnesses and at the least it's not "the kid said this and Michael said this".

Live and learn?

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson as well, and have been all my life, but you only need to get burnt once to know the stove gets hot.

Ness
Jun 13, 2005, 06:05 PM
I have to agree with you, Abby. You'd think he'd learn after he first time he got in trouble that having children around isn't the brightest move to make.

InfinityXXX
Jun 13, 2005, 06:08 PM
On 2005-06-13 16:00, ABDUR101 wrote:
I think it boils down to, will he actually learn this damn time or not?

LOL, true http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 13, 2005, 10:22 PM
From what Ive heard, the mother trained her child to lie. <_< But thats just a rumor. So...

digigram
Jun 13, 2005, 10:34 PM
He's only off because money runs the world.

dude, aside from his assets, he is broke. That is pre-trial.

Might as well say he's only off because he's black.. oh wait, but you get the picture.

Solstis
Jun 13, 2005, 10:43 PM
On 2005-06-13 20:22, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
From what Ive heard, the mother trained her child to lie. <_< But thats just a rumor. So...

From their past with suing JCPenny, it may not be.

Er... no... MJ probably won't learn from his mistakes. Even if he didn't "abuse" the child, there's no telling what he'll do when he gets older and a tad daft(er).

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 13, 2005, 11:09 PM
This reminds me of some news headline. "What happens if Micheal is found Guilty? And is sent to jail? No suits. No make up. Find out tonight."

Jesus..thank god its over.

Jive18
Jun 14, 2005, 12:12 AM
The things that all those Jackson fans were doing outside the courthouse after the verdict were ridiculous. Let's just let loose some doves for Michael because he is that wonderful. Jesus christ people, couldn't you find something else to do on a Monday (like work) than worship an accused petaphile?

I still think he was guilty for at least one or two counts against him, regardless of the final decision by the jury.

Whatever, I can honestly say I don't give a shit about Michael Jackson anymore, if I did before.

Solstis
Jun 14, 2005, 12:18 AM
On 2005-06-13 22:12, Jive18 wrote:
The things that all those Jackson fans were doing outside the courthouse after the verdict were ridiculous. Let's just let loose some doves for Michael because he is that wonderful. Jesus christ people, couldn't you find something else to do on a Monday (like work) than worship an accused petaphile?

I still think he was guilty for at least one or two counts against him, regardless of the final decision by the jury.

Whatever, I can honestly say I don't give a shit about Michael Jackson anymore, if I did before.

"The importance of contradictions as they are lived by audience members in considering the star phenomenon is suggested by asides in J.P. Mayer, Andrew Tudor and Edgar Morin to the effect that paricularly intense star/audience relationships occur among adolescents and women. They point to some empirical evidence for this. I would also point out the absolutely central importance of stars in gay ghetto culture. These groups all share a peculiarly intense degree of role/identity conflict and pressure, and an (albeit partial) exclusion from the dominant articulacy of, respectively, adult, male, heterosexual culture."

Richard Dyer, Charisma, Stars: New Edition. Copyright Year: 1998.

To sum it up, a sense of alienation from the greater whole of society causes people to seek out stars. They then key on the "image" or gestalt of the artist, as opposed to the actual person. MJ's fans don't love MJ the person, but MJ the arist, and MJ the philanthropist.

When you believe in someone that deeply, you tend to ignore any mistakes they may have made, as that could tarnish the overall image that you may have of them.

See: People that love Clinton (me) or Dubya, Console fanboys

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-06-13 22:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-06-13 22:22 ]</font>

Jive18
Jun 14, 2005, 12:26 AM
On 2005-06-13 22:18, Solstis wrote:

"The importance of contradictions as they are lived by audience members in considering the star phenomenon is suggested by asides in J.P. Mayer, Andrew Tudor and Edgar Morin to the effect that paricularly intense star/audience relationships occur among adolescents and women. They point to some empirical evidence for this. I would also point out the absolutely central importance of stars in gay ghetto culture. These groups all share a peculiarly intense degree of role/identity conflict and pressure, and an (albeit partial) exclusion from the dominant articulacy of, respectively, adult, male, heterosexual culture."

To sum it up, a sense of alienation from the greater whole of society causes people to seek out stars. They then key on the "image" or gestalt of the artist, as opposed to the actual person. MJ's fans don't love MJ the person, but MJ the arist, and MJ the philanthropist.

When you believe in someone that deeply, you tend to ignore any mistakes they may have made, as that could tarnish the overall image that you may have of them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-06-13 22:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2005-06-13 22:22 ]</font>

I understand that Jackson fans adore him for such sentimental reasons, and I don't blame them for that. But again, the way they were handling themselves just seemed rather outlandish. It is definently fine to believe in someone though, but I think those people should have somehow held themselves in a different manner.

Solstis
Jun 14, 2005, 12:39 AM
Oh yes, well, I suppose that the doves were pushing it.

Deathscythealpha
Jun 14, 2005, 09:08 AM
Well, im glad that Media Circus is over. I dont really know if Jackson was guilty or not, but their was something odd about the accussers Mother from the start.

She claimed that Jackson at one point broke down and cried asking her to let her son sleep in his bed. After he wept she supposedly allowed her child to sleep with him. You know, if a grown man asked to sleep with my child and cried, I would be getting out of there pretty quickly.

So, now I think weve got to wait another decade until the next Jackson case.

jnblz316
Jun 14, 2005, 10:44 AM
i mean come on. did you honestly think he was going to be found guilty? If the oj trial taught us anything is that the judicial system is a joke when it comes to convicting celebrities. MJ is lucky to no end. he needs to stop this let's have kids sleep over bullshit.

watashiwa
Jun 14, 2005, 11:30 AM
On 2005-06-14 08:44, jnblz316 wrote:
he needs to stop this let's have kids sleep over bullshit.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20050614/111876864000.html

Jett_Kakashi
Jun 14, 2005, 02:16 PM
Shouldve known better anyways. Any parent that sees some rich dude and his/her child sharing the same bed because that child wanted to should click a "WARNING! COURT FILING S*** WILL HAPPEN" alarm.
Then again..the worlds common sense is rather dull these days.

DLShAdOw
Jun 14, 2005, 02:28 PM
I don't think he really deserved to go to jail but i don't get why he held a baby out of a window.

Solstis
Jun 14, 2005, 02:29 PM
On 2005-06-14 12:28, DLShAdOw wrote:
I don't think he really deserved to go to jail but i don't get why he held a baby out of a window.

He's an artist. They're all a little off their rocker.

InfinityXXX
Jun 14, 2005, 05:28 PM
Ok, after he was found not guilty, an hour later court tv had a talk with all the jury. Now when they were talking to the jury they ALL were saying that they were tired and were happy that its over and they all said they were just gonna go and relax not only that but they wrote a letter asking for the world to just leave em alone and let them live real life.

Well, tell me, why the hell are all these jury members are on every TV show. Hippocrits. Everyone just wanna be famous, now.

Luis
Jun 14, 2005, 10:48 PM
I look at this subject this way, the jury found him not guilty, but my question is, does the jury would let michael play with their kids??

Maybe he is celebrating with O.J, mmm maybe its time to me to sell some music CDS, and after that i can take stuff free from any 7/11 and i wont be declared guilty (kinda sarcastic right there)

darkholemind
Jun 15, 2005, 01:49 PM
On 2005-06-13 22:18, Solstis wrote:

On 2005-06-13 22:12, Jive18 wrote:

This is the type of thing that happens in the occult.....mental sicknesses cause people to be attracted to the thing that made them this way. For example, someone physically abused will be attracted to those who will abuse them. Sorta' like MJ and his fans.

On the subject of the verdict. If I thought MJ was actually going to be convicted I would have chopped my nuts off and roasted them. Honestly, the boy's mother let him stay there AFTER MJ started CRYING because she wouldn't let her son SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS MJ! Any person here would not only question the legitamicy of such a statement, but the sanity of the person making it. Especially with MJ's previous court apperances, and charges of sexual abuse that have been brought up against him in the past. Not only would I laugh this women out of the court room, but possibly shoot her, for being that damn stupid. Even if her son was molested, why in the name of everything logical and resonable on this planet, would you take the chance? And furthermore, why would put this kid's mental health at risk? These are the people that need to be gotten rid of, for the sake of the rest of us.......

Darthcookie
Sep 9, 2005, 05:21 PM
Hi its me darthcookie I pesonaly never liked Michael jackson when I heard he sexually harassed a boy.

Dhylec
Sep 9, 2005, 07:14 PM
Darthcookie wrote:
Hi its me darthcookie I pesonaly never liked Michael jackson when I heard he sexually harassed a boy.

Welcome aboard.
Please do not bump topic this old - MJ's case is long over. If you must discuss it, feel free to make a new topic.