PDA

View Full Version : a certain barrier

Kaio666
Jun 13, 2005, 08:28 PM
ok i've wondered this for a long time. in the quest where you help the guy kill 1000 monsters before he dies, he has a barrier that when he blocks looks like a star of david in a circle or something to that affect. anyone know what it is?

Getintothegame
Jun 13, 2005, 09:14 PM
Isn't that an Attribute Wall?

Genoa
Jun 15, 2005, 10:15 PM
Yes, and it's purple correct? If so, that is Attribute Wall, a very good Shield. Not really because of DFP and EVP, but for it's strong resistences to EFR, EIC, and ETH.

PJ
Jun 15, 2005, 10:19 PM
I think Secret Gear blocks the same way, so it could be either.

(In fact, when I see that style blocking, that's always the first thing that comes to mind >_>)

Blitzkommando
Jun 15, 2005, 10:20 PM
On 2005-06-15 20:19, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

(In fact, when I see that style blocking, that's always the first thing that comes to mind >_>)

Secret Gear makes little white circles when blocking, not Star of Davids. Purple Star of Davids are Attribute Wall, yes.

tai_EX
Jun 15, 2005, 10:21 PM
On 2005-06-15 20:19, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

nope nope Secret Gear only makes a circular ripple with sparkly stars! i gots one equipped http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kaio666
Jun 15, 2005, 10:27 PM
thanks for the info guys, i always wanted that thing. high resitance is kinda my thing right now so maybe i should hunt one.

Genoa
Jun 16, 2005, 12:22 AM
Yeah how come the recomend all the high dfp and evp shields/armors to the big hunters and rangers? If anything they have more than Forces, but they need resistences more than Forces in my opinion >_> forces dont' encounter the elements AS MUCH as the HU/RA population..., I can kill my friend in 1 Grants and he's a RAcast, the HP tank. Where as he can't kill me in one hit unless he's got my Shifta on http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif