Kaio666
Jun 14, 2005, 08:37 PM
ok so i got a beril photon, now whats it do/ meant to be used with? lol

Ketchup345
Jun 14, 2005, 08:39 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Kaio666
Jun 14, 2005, 08:39 PM
thanks i new it was around somewhere, just forgot where.

Jason
Jun 15, 2005, 08:42 AM
I loathe the daggers that it makes. >_>

Genoa
Jun 15, 2005, 03:28 PM
How come when Sinow Berril strikes you, you fall down like a little panzy, but when you hit him with his Hands... he laughs at you and warps right behind you and 0wnz0rZ? Or does this just happen to me >_> hahah

Kaio666
Jun 15, 2005, 03:42 PM
do the daggers it makes suck or something?

darkholemind
Jun 15, 2005, 04:13 PM
They don't really suck, they just aren't as good for the price you have to pay for them. Why spend 20 PD's for a Berill Photon, and then having to find the daggers when you can hunt for Red Daggers, that have a better special and are much stronger.

Jason
Jun 15, 2005, 08:38 PM
On 2005-06-15 14:13, darkholemind wrote:
They don't really suck, they just aren't as good for the price you have to pay for them. Why spend 20 PD's for a Berill Photon, and then having to find the daggers when you can hunt for Red Daggers, that have a better special and are much stronger.

And the dagger it makes start off with no %'s, so it'll never have Hit %'s. It doesn't deserve its 11 stars.

Callie
Jun 15, 2005, 08:53 PM
I don't see a point in getting Red daggers if you just find an Edge... They look the same but are they stronger? Beril daggers are great and I really like them. But you Really have to be into dagger type weapons to enjoy them...

Genoa
Jun 15, 2005, 09:12 PM
On 2005-06-15 18:53, Callie wrote:
I don't see a point in getting Red daggers if you just find an Edge... They look the same but are they stronger? Beril daggers are great and I really like them. But you Really have to be into dagger type weapons to enjoy them...

RED DAGGER
ATP: + 245-280
ATA: + 35
Max Grinder: 65 (points to GRIND <<<<)
Special: Soul
eh I dunno, you tell me if they're better than Edge?

Also about SINOW BERRIL'S HANDS... #0 is equipable by everybody http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif where as #1 (which is the product of Berril Photon merge) is only for Hunters....

SINOW BERRILL'S HANDS #0
ATP: + 158-197
ATA: + 30
Max Grinder: 35
Special: Has a chance of confusing enemy

SINOW BERRILL'S HANDS #1
ATP: + 320-321
ATA: + 30
Max Grinder: 15
Special: Chaos
(also has a Camoflauge effect)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-06-15 19:17 ]</font>

Kaio666
Jun 15, 2005, 09:22 PM
well seing those stats and considering i love the dagger series more than just about any other i would say its a fairly sound investment then. now i just gotta finish my hunt for his hands.

Genoa
Jun 15, 2005, 10:20 PM
Well if you're HUcaseal like your avatar displays, I would also try hunting for another Enemy part, SINOW RED'S ARMS, S-Red's Blades are very good.
ATP: + 340-350
ATA: + 39
Max Grinder: 15
Special: Shifta/Deband. (<<<< that's why! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)
Class: Dagger
Required ATP: 821
The Shifta/Deband isn't all that great... infact I think it's lvl. 3 or something... somewhere in that range because it works on other people but... it's goes away pretty fast, but i'm a Force so i'm spoiled when it comes to long S/D. And an Android being able to cast S/D on itself... is really good on Offline Solo, or a game with no S/D casters (aka, Droids + HUmar.... lolz, silly HUmar)

Kaio666
Jun 15, 2005, 10:23 PM
i am indeed i hucaseal as the avatar suggests. now i'll have to track down some sinow reds arms. thanks for the info. i've gone through most of my PSO time without S/D (save when my mag casts it) but having the boost would be nice even if it is short. every little bit helps.

Genoa
Jun 15, 2005, 10:30 PM
Also seeing how S/D works on a percentage system, it's very beneficial the more ATP DFP you have. HUcaseal already has alot of ATA and EVP, then you can have alot of ATP and DFP as well http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. Personally HUcaseal and HUnewearl are a really close tie for me when it comes to favorite/best Hunter, so gl finding those Arms... and aka, Sinow Berrill's arms are harder to find than Sinow Red.
Sinow Berrill drops around 1/788... where as Sinow Red drops around 1/573 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaio666
Jun 15, 2005, 10:36 PM
awesome. i'm blazing through ultimate caves now so maybe i'll get lucky and find them tonight or tomorrow. personally hucaseals are still my fav overall and definately fav of the hunter class. thanks for the gl with my hunting endevors lol.

Genoa
Jun 16, 2005, 12:29 AM
hehe, I hope so, I seem to be cursed. I find some really rare items I personally don't care for at all. Like the REAL 1975 Agito... from Tollaw (blueful), or when I found my 2nd!!! S-Berrill's arms... and still haven't found S-Red's Arms... though I have S-Red's blades from a friend, but I would still like to find one on my own. Or how bout this one time... I dunno how this happend, I suppose it was a glitch, but me and my friends were playing Multiplayer offline, and the ID was Purplenum... and it really was, he was Red, and the only way it can be someone other than Red is by online play. And the 1st player was definately Purplenum... and I was 2nd, the Bluefull, and my other friend was 3rd, the Redria. And Pan Arm's droped a rare, none of us could wear it because it was a hunter only weapon, I look it up on my chart I printed and go "oh dang! those are Red Daggers!... we tech it and it was Sange? which is what drops on redria >_> I totally already had Sange... I always get screwed over like that.

Kaio666
Jun 16, 2005, 12:38 AM
i was kinda hoping to find one off the 3 or 4 pans arms i slaughtered, alas a trap vision everytime. mainly just so i can say i have it. the only thing super cool i found in caves was a red slime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaio666 on 2005-06-15 22:48 ]</font>

Genoa
Jun 16, 2005, 12:49 AM
On 2005-06-15 22:38, Kaio666 wrote:
well sange is redrias drop, iw as kinda hoping one of the 3 or 4 pans arms i slaughtered would be nice and give me one. mainly just so i can say i have it. the only thing super cool i found in caves was a red slime.

Well the drop is near 1/350 so it's not that bad in my opinion, problem is the few amount of Pan Arms. Skyly stil has the advantage in Sange (Mil Lily 1/2) but 1/350 isn't bad either. Heh, I would totally give you mine too, none of my friend are Hunters... well actually I have a friend who comes over and I made him a character and got it to lvl.100 so we could play ultimate (I know it's required at 80, but I got carried away). He's a HUmar (eeuuu) and he doesn't need the Sange cuz... he doesn't like Katana's, nor do I. And i'm pretty sure my Sange has some decent hit as well, I guess I lucked out.

Kaio666
Jun 16, 2005, 12:51 AM
still go online? or ever go online? i just got my HL so i'm tryin to network with decent people and trade away things i dont want.