PDA

View Full Version : Blue Burst One Year Anniversary Event

Saffran
Jun 16, 2005, 04:34 AM
http://psobb.jp/community/event/fanniversary/index.html

For those who can't read:

Pic contest, screenshot contest, BGM contest, Time Attack contest, Episode 4 rare drop rates doubled, Sonic anniversary, special weapons released (sacred duster and insect hoop), new game feature: rare find announcement, etc etc etc

Tycho
Jun 16, 2005, 05:50 AM
Wow, that's really cool. Too bad the US community will have to wait one more year for that.
Any clue on what the 'rare item announcement' thing is?

Saffran
Jun 16, 2005, 06:54 AM
Find a rare item, and announce it to all players to rub it in.

Tycho
Jun 16, 2005, 07:50 AM
That's just STupid.

Ryna
Jun 16, 2005, 12:46 PM
On 2005-06-16 02:34, Saffran wrote:
Pic contest, screenshot contest, BGM contest, Time Attack contest, Episode 4 rare drop rates doubled, Sonic anniversary, special weapons released (sacred duster and insect hoop), new game feature: rare find announcement, etc etc etc

A few questisons:

What is the difference between a pic and screenshot contest?

What is a BGM contest?

Time Attack sounds cool, but for what quest?

How does the Sonic Anniversary factor into all of this?

GyroidFanatic
Jun 16, 2005, 12:54 PM
On 2005-06-16 10:46, Ryna wrote:
A few questisons:

What is the difference between a pic and screenshot contest?

What is a BGM contest?

Time Attack sounds cool, but for what quest?

How does the Sonic Anniversary factor into all of this?

I'm guessing that the picture contest is for drawings and such.

From what I can gather from the site, the TA is for Episode 1 C-Mode.

Tycho
Jun 16, 2005, 03:02 PM
... Official TA? Now that just rocks.

Sitka
Jun 16, 2005, 03:08 PM
Wow - Where can I sign up!

I want an official TA for Episode 2 -

with an s-rank Excaliber as the prize

with 100% hit

well, we can dream can't we?

Saffran
Jun 16, 2005, 05:41 PM
Can't you guys read?I suppose I should have explained a bit more about each thing.

Pic contest means a drawing contest, whereas screenshot contest involves... screenshots. (duh)

Bgm contest: create a midi tune about PSO BB and send it on CD to Sega, the best tunes will be released as CDs in Gallon Shop.

Sonic Anniversary: For all you youngsters who probably don't know this, Sonic the Hedgehog was "born" on June the 23rd 1991. He and his buddy Tails will roam the lobbies for this occasion, so if you see them...

During one week, the drop rates will be doubled for episode 4. The anouncement feature is a gimmick, but I like the idea.

The Time Attack challenge will be based on your TA prowesses, but you will have to play the special time attack quests during the 3 weeks of the contest. They will give presents to the best players, and also to the ones who killed a certain boss most often, and there is one last Trial that has some special conditions, but these won't be known until th elast day. So maybe try fooling around?

adamgnome104
Jun 16, 2005, 06:00 PM
On 2005-06-16 15:41, Saffran wrote:
Can't you guys read?I suppose I should have explained a bit more about each thing.

Pic contest means a drawing contest, whereas screenshot contest involves... screenshots. (duh)

Bgm contest: create a midi tune about PSO BB and send it on CD to Sega, the best tunes will be released as CDs in Gallon Shop.

Sonic Anniversary: For all you youngsters who probably don't know this, Sonic the Hedgehog was "born" on June the 23rd 1991. He and his buddy Tails will roam the lobbies for this occasion, so if you see them...

During one week, the drop rates will be doubled for episode 4. The anouncement feature is a gimmick, but I like the idea.

The Time Attack challenge will be based on your TA prowesses, but you will have to play the special time attack quests during the 3 weeks of the contest. They will give presents to the best players, and also to the ones who killed a certain boss most often, and there is one last Trial that has some special conditions, but these won't be known until th elast day. So maybe try fooling around?

Oh my god, I hope we get those new Gallon CDs! I'd love to make a midi that was turned into a Gallon song. I have 1 year to hope US Sonic Team will do this, and learn how to make midis. >_____>()

That sound so awesome... >_< US PSO BB please don't forget about us! ;-;

Tycho
Jun 16, 2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I hope we're getting cool events too. But the BB US site promised us 'GM run events' too. Wonder what the heck that would be? x_X

Tancient
Jun 17, 2005, 12:58 AM
On 2005-06-16 17:11, Tycho wrote:
Yeah, I hope we're getting cool events too. But the BB US site promised us 'GM run events' too. Wonder what the heck that would be? x_X

Photon chair races!!!! YAY!!!

Tycho
Jun 17, 2005, 03:15 AM
Aw, fuck. >_>;
Heck, I'll participate anyway. x_x

adamgnome104
Jun 18, 2005, 04:53 PM
On 2005-06-16 17:11, Tycho wrote:

Please god no more AOL. ;____;

I want to win that Butterfly Net though. XD