PDA

View Full Version : the elusive syncesta....

Kaio666
Jun 17, 2005, 04:41 PM
alrighty i acquired my lavis cannon. esay part down. now apparently no one in the online community left on GC has a freakin syncesta. so that leaves me to my own devices. seems like oran is the way to go for that little bastard (1/22 drop from hildetorr i believe) anyways if thats right or someone has a better idea, the input would help. thanks guys.

Saiffy
Jun 17, 2005, 04:50 PM
The only people that really have/had syncestas used them already. >_>;

It's unlikely someone will trade something that rare.

Kaio666
Jun 17, 2005, 04:51 PM
yeah i know. hence why i'm debating starting the hunt myself. i figured maybe since GC is dying out a bit that someone would have the HL still and be willing to trade since they're movin on to BB

Quo
Jun 17, 2005, 05:21 PM
Neither Lavis Blades nor Double cannon will change your life. Trust me. I have a Double Cannon with 35 hit%. Hunting Uber rares is well and good, but make sure you're prepared for it. Find some good armor, a nice shield, the units you'll want (since you're a redria, go grab a God/Battle right now if you don't have one already). Raise up a proper mag. Make sure you have a good weapon for crowd control, one-on-one, and ranged fighting. Demo Comet, red partisan, and red handgun, for instance are excellent weapons, (a calibur and raygun with good specials and hit% could substitute the partisan and handgun in a pinch). Only after you have your basic equipment will you be ready to start actively hunting the 12 star rares.

Kaio666
Jun 17, 2005, 05:24 PM
well the mag is done, the god battle is done. i know the double cannon may not be life changing but its my fav weapon so if can get one it'd be nice. i've got rare armors ready for me at various levels. so its just a matter of having my favorite weapon. oh and i have the red handgun with some pretty bad ass percents and a gae bolg for crowd control until i find somethin better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaio666 on 2005-06-17 15:25 ]</font>

Jive18
Jun 18, 2005, 12:48 AM
On 2005-06-17 15:24, Kaio666 wrote:
well the mag is done, the god battle is done. i know the double cannon may not be life changing but its my fav weapon so if can get one it'd be nice. i've got rare armors ready for me at various levels. so its just a matter of having my favorite weapon. oh and i have the red handgun with some pretty bad ass percents and a gae bolg for crowd control until i find somethin better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaio666 on 2005-06-17 15:25 ]</font>

Well, I guess you're ready then, so good luck on your good ole' torr huntins http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Dana
Jun 18, 2005, 06:57 AM
i am hopeing th LB/DC will make my liofe easier http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

kOOl i'll race jOO to t3h syncesta...as we both found labis arounf the same time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Congrates

Kaio666
Jun 18, 2005, 07:14 PM
haha right on. my oran is lvl 1 lol i just have good stuff to give them so you'll probably beat me to it. but the hunt has begun.

Jason
Jun 18, 2005, 07:26 PM
I had this Oran character who was a HUnewearl. I had been piping for a Syncesta with that character, been through 100+ Hildetorrs and have never got one Syncesta. I had a Lavis Cannon that was waiting for its transformation. And later, I've got corrupted.

After I've corrupted and lost that Oran character along with the other 3, I created another. Till I got her to Ultimate and faced her first Hildetorr, that very one have dropped a Syncesta! Wow. But soon later, I've got corrupted again. And haven't got a Lavis Cannon to use it on.

Now here I am, my Oran character now Lv 29 in Hard Mode raising herself and her Angel's Wing. Just maybe will I hunt for a Syncesta...

Kaio666
Jun 18, 2005, 07:58 PM
well if your online with GC maybe we could work out a trade if ya ever find one. or find one before me.

Jason
Jun 18, 2005, 08:32 PM
Sure, you can PM me for my AIM sn if you're interested. We can talk on there.

Dana
Jun 21, 2005, 03:00 AM
hmm is this topic too old yet???
well, anyways got the synecsta!