PDA

View Full Version : Team Radish is looking for brave hunters!

TeamRadish
Jun 19, 2005, 03:44 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for dedicated and interested players who would like to join Team Radish! I'm hoping to build a team of players who will be around often enough to take part in any Team Quests or Events, and help the team gain points so we can all get cool new team features!

I know by now most players must already be in a team but for any who are not, or looking for a new team, I can assure you Team Radish is a great choice! As Team Master I will make sure that team members will always feel involved and important to the team. Besides, PSOBB is the most fun when everyone works together, right?

If you're interested, look for me, Radisshu, in Hyperion (usually block 05 or 01). I also use the alts Gill 2.0, Ludic, and Aespis.

I'd love to hear from interested players. However, if you don't think you're interested in joining a team that expects the best effort out of all its members, or you don't think you'll be playing very much, this team may not be for you.

Thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

bigbang-
Jun 20, 2005, 02:18 PM
hey my character got deleted so im a lvl one i use to be lvl 54 but i am a hunter and i will join