PDA

View Full Version : Simple request, difficult/rare item...

Kamatz
Jun 19, 2005, 04:30 PM
My primary character is an RAmar, and as such lacks the more useful two support techs for ultimate: Jellen and Zalure.

I've long sought to find him an S-rank shot and get it customized to fix this. I'm not sure just how prolific S-rank items are on the market at this point, but I plan to reactivate soon and I thought I might start the hunt again.

I'd prefer the weapon Un-customized in terms of name, if this were possible, and without any special modifications; I will add these myself. The last few months online have seen quite a stock of photon drops built up. Though the trade list on my character here is extensive, it is also vastly incomplete. If you have something specific in mind that you want in exchange for such a weapon, please PM me and I will check my inventories.

Aranince
Jun 19, 2005, 11:18 PM
Just find a team, and do Challenge Mode, it would be a hell of a lot easier than finding someone to trade you.

Tycho
Jun 20, 2005, 04:37 AM
You can't add a name to an S-rank later on. The name is assigned at the moment the weapon is created.
Just do c-mode.

PJ
Jun 20, 2005, 10:00 AM
Tycho's right about the SRank Name thing, but if you can decide on a name, I can go through Challenge and get it for you (Assuming you're on GC).

I'm really looking for PDs, but that would take away from your Zalure special (Unless you have extra PDs to spare), Grinders (Again, taking away from your SRank, so only if you have extra), and as for specific items, I guess D-Parts (The frame) or Yamigarasu are the only things I really want that I don't want to hunt for myself.

Or just offer what you have?