PDA

View Full Version : How to open up certain quests?

Airas
Jun 19, 2005, 09:08 PM
Hiya,
I hope this doesn't sound too complicated, i'll try to explain. I'm trying to get the "Seek My Master" quest in Hard mode from the Hunter's Guild, but it's not offered.

Here are the circumstances:
I've finished all the quests in One Player on Hard mode (no more are offered now, including Seek My Master).
I've finished the first 3 quests in One Player on Normal mode, and strangely, Seek My Master is offered here (but I want it on Hard mode).
And in Normal (not One Player) on Hard mode, there are a whole other set of quests (Retrieval and Extermination quests? i think).

Do I need to finish every quest in One Player/Normal mode to open up more in One Player/Hard mode?

Sorry the complicated explanation, http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleep.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Airas on 2005-06-19 19:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Airas on 2005-06-19 19:11 ]</font>

MT7218
Jun 19, 2005, 09:27 PM
You need to finish up to Hard Mode 4-1 to unlock Ruins in One Player mode on Hard. Seek My Master requires having ruins avalble in that mode in order to play it.

Airas
Jun 19, 2005, 10:37 PM
On 2005-06-19 19:27, MT7218 wrote:
You need to finish up to Hard Mode 4-1 to unlock Ruins in One Player mode on Hard. Seek My Master requires having ruins avalble in that mode in order to play it.

Thanks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif I'm a bit confused though. When you say 4-1, where are those quests located? I can play the ruins on hard in normal mode.
There aren't any other quests available to me in One Player hard mode.
Sorry I don't understand, I've never done any of these quests before

drizzle
Jun 20, 2005, 03:13 AM
Assuming you're on Blue Burst here -- you can play Ruins on Hard as soon as you unlock that difficulty, but you still need to play the principal quests to unlock the solo ruins quests. These are the quests you get from the Principal in normal mode.