PDA

View Full Version : Bad Kids and neighbors

InfinityXXX
Jun 20, 2005, 12:05 PM
Today I start my first day of work at 4:30 p.m so I've been trying to get a lot of sleep since i don't get off till 11 p.m and i went to bed last night at 4 a.m.

Anywayzz, these past few hours there have been a factor that have prevented me from that. What is it, you say? Kids and neighbors

First, around 8 a.m, I hear a knock at the door and its my sisters friend, asking can she play. My sister went out side and I went to bed. But then I awoke again to her and her friend in my house at 8 a.m in the morning jumping and playing around. I close my door but they open it, giggling. Not only that but they turn their Tv on and its really high.

Well my sisters friend that always come over has the same class as my sister and their like best friends and some of the neighborhood girls hate their friendship.(lemme mention that their like 9-10yrs old) So for the past few weeks the neighborhood girls have been picking on my sister and her friend, one of the girls tried to pull the hair out my sisters friend. You see my sister and her friends believe that they are, ahem, "divas", so they don't like fighting and riding bikes and all that other stuff so they usually cry when the neighborhood girls pick on em.

I did not want to get involved with kid crap but to day was the last draw. After they had woke me up with their TV shows they had went outside. When they went outside my sister and her friend kept comming telling my mom the threats that the neighborhood girls were making to them, thus the door kept OPENING and CLOSING and OPENING and CLOSING! I then was fed up, I leaped out of my bed went outside and scanned next door for the girls that have been messing with them.
I spotted them, and then i let em have it....

I said "Lookie here, if yall make anoher threat or if you lay a finger on her, I WILL tell all yall moms!!" I kinda yelled it so they were shocked. I then went to my door and i overheard one of em say "Who the hell he think he is". Lucky my morals were holding me back for i woulda popped one of em upside the head. So I just went in my house.

Part 2....

So I went in my bed but then I was awaken again, befor i continue lemme give u some background info over our nextdoor neighbors...

They are the most disrespectful, nastiest, and unparent like people in the world. They own like 4 dogs so their backyard stinks badly(which is next to ours) not only that but their backyard is littered with trash and the grass is extremely high. Then in their frontyard there is no grass only dirt. Another thing that pisses me off with them is that they throw their trash onto our side.

One time, we had a bad wind storm and huge tree limbs broke from multiple trees. Well the next day we found a huge tree limb in our yard with leaves everywhere. I had payed no attention to it until i looked at the leaves of the broken tree limb and at our tree. The leaves were different! Also my tree didn't even look like a piece of its limb were broken off. I then glared next door at their tree. The leaves matched and a limb from their tree was missing. Those bastards threw that tree onto our yard.

There very disrespectful too, their children curse and then they walk in other peoples yard and mess with stuff and the parents never discipline their kids for they destroy other peoples property and one stole my sisters old bike.

(Back to story)
Well I went in my room and closed my eyes and then I heard music. Very LOUD music with deep bass that at one point shook my wall. I go outside and guess where i hear it from? Next door!

I was gonna call someone but they turned it off a few minutes ago and now......now I can't go to sleep so I'm just extremely pissed and in a bad mood.

CupOfCoffee
Jun 21, 2005, 12:47 AM
Kill 'em.

RoninJoku
Jun 21, 2005, 02:15 AM
Sounds like some trashy neighbors... I say egg their house... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Then kill 'em... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

InfinityXXX
Jun 21, 2005, 11:59 AM
Later that day, when i got off from work, my sister was teling me that one of the neighborhood girls(our next door neighbor) told their father on them.(which was dumb for their the ones that had started the whole mess and my mom had came outside twice to yell at them) Anyways the father(again, lemme inform you that their our next door neighbors) came outside and was close enough to my sister and her friend that they could hear the covnersation between the girl and her dad

She then told her dad that my sister was picking on her.(the girl is way bigger than my sister and older) and the dumbass,ignorant,idiotic,lowlife,drughead(i know a meth user when i see one) father, told his daughter "Well if she hits you, you hit her".

What type of shyte is that? What father would give his DAUGHTER that advice and what FATHER would even want his daughter TO fight. I was tempted to march over there but it happened too ealy in the day and it was too late at night.

Me and my mom didn't want to do this, but we both said we're gonna call the police if any of those girls lay their hands on my sister or her friend.

The reason why we really don't want to call the police on them is because of the fact that we heard from one of the younger kids that also lives next door, that their water has been cutoff and their lights have been cutoff. And based off those 2 conditions plus the way the outside of the house looks like I can imagine how it looks like in the inside.

And if we call the police and if they come in the house and they find out about the conditions they might get DHS involved and all the kids would probably get split up. And me and my mom would hate to see that since the family is very big. 6 children and 2 adults.

*A side note:The father is a lazy ass who doesn't work, yet he can't clean the outside of his home and mow his goddam yard. Anmd he is not diabled (because of his high grass many creatures like snakes are comming to our backyard)

My fathers friend, who is a native to our city, use to hang out with our next door neigbors and he told us that they do crack.

Well I dunno if thats true or not(i still think they do meth based on how they have all those scratches on their arm) but based on how their house looks like and how they're able to afford big screen Tv's and video games and fast food every day yet can't get their lights turned on and water it makes me believe that their doing some type of drug.

Anyways because of all the crap yesterday i was extremely tired at my first day of work and now i don't think i'll get any sleep today because of the fact that my sister is outside, her friend is outside, other kids our outside and everyone in the neighborhood WANTS TO COME IN MY HOUSE

I swear if that door opens again i'm telling my sister and her friend to stay in the goddamn house!