PDA

View Full Version : minus percentages

zimmk2vgc
Jun 20, 2005, 04:38 PM
I was wondering down mempry lan earlier this week when a team mate mentioned DC PSO, and that he still played it, and mentioned his best weapon had a minus percentage.

That was cruel, spending all your time piping for those really rare enemies and even rarer drops just to find it has a -50% on three areas. I pity that poor sod.

And that the s ranks were once indeed powerful.

ANyone else think of any major changes that happened?

...such cruelty...

Dhylec
Jun 20, 2005, 04:55 PM
zimmk2vgc wrote:
...such cruelty...

who says ST are kind to pso players? >.>

Quo
Jun 20, 2005, 05:22 PM
On 2005-06-20 14:38, zimmk2vgc wrote:

ANyone else think of any major changes that happened?

Episode 2. That was a pretty big change. -_-

slayer_1327
Jun 20, 2005, 05:25 PM
I wish the NPC's on P2 were immobile or non-existent. They annoy the piss out of me when im walkin and they don't move till you get near them and they stop you. That is cruel. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif And I have only found one wep w/-%'s. And it was just a Cadecus. But that would suck to get an SJS and it have like -50%hit or something. That would piss me off.

Saiffy
Jun 20, 2005, 05:38 PM
On 2005-06-20 15:25, slayer_1327 wrote:
I wish the NPC's on P2 were immobile or non-existent. They annoy the piss out of me when im walkin and they don't move till you get near them and they stop you. That is cruel. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif And I have only found one wep w/-%'s. And it was just a Cadecus. But that would suck to get an SJS and it have like -50%hit or something. That would piss me off.

-5 is the lowest percent you can get on V3 and up. o:

slayer_1327
Jun 20, 2005, 05:42 PM
Well that is nice to know.http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JODDY
Jun 20, 2005, 06:04 PM
I still play my PSODC whenever somebody's play Halo 2 on my Xbox. A few weeks ago I found a Suppressed Gun with -5 on Dark. It's not that bad. I cant complain because it's the first one i've ever found and I had the game when it first came out.

Rydius
Jun 20, 2005, 06:30 PM
On 2005-06-20 15:38, Saiffwin wrote:

On 2005-06-20 15:25, slayer_1327 wrote:

-5 is the lowest percent you can get on V3 and up. o:

Odd.. I have a legit Varista with -10% Native on Xbox.

Dhylec
Jun 20, 2005, 07:10 PM
Rydius wrote:
Odd.. I have a legit Varista with -10% Native on Xbox.

hm.. unless there is a possible -0 then it's feasible
since % can fluctuate +/-10%

DarkEliteRico
Jun 20, 2005, 07:25 PM
when i first started on xbox, i had a sange with -30 dark, -10 machine

rena-ko
Jun 21, 2005, 02:54 AM
thats technically not possible in v3 and v4.

did you find it or did someone gave it to you? >_>

Nai_Calus
Jun 21, 2005, 11:42 AM
I dunno, in 1c1 on JP BB, I found a -10% Native Saber. I also saw someone mention on team chat that they'd pointed a -10% *something, it's been nearly a year* Club of Laconium, and it wasn't really someone who tended to make things up...

Possibilities: The server/game code/whatever REALLY fucked up and got borked when the item dropped, or it is/was possible to find negative %s on BB.

I'm for the 'fucked up' explanation, unless negative %s are just really, REALLY rare, since the Saber was the only negative % I've ever found, and the Lac was the only other one I've heard of.

But... Well, it can happen, but it usually doesn't.

Note that I have never seen a negative % on GC other than -5%(5% tekked down by 10%). Well, I've seen -1% and -127%, but that doesn't happen naturally. >_>

Feelmirath
Jun 21, 2005, 11:47 AM
I used to have a Brionac with -5% on a.beast. I found it didn't really affect my power atall...