PDA

View Full Version : need some help getting into the ruins

kaervek_21
Jun 22, 2005, 08:34 AM
im playing thru single player mode (or phantasy star offline as i call it) on my game cube (ep 1 & 2 special edition)
ive completed the mines and gone back to the principal, and i still cannot go to the ruins? can anyone tell me what i have to do to get to hte ruins?

also i am starting a force character. quick question about forces. since their primary attack will be TP based. wouldnt you be burning thry fluids REALLY fast? wont that cost alot of money and trips to town? there must be something that lets forces TP regenerate over time is there?

kaervek_21
Jun 22, 2005, 08:44 AM
ah ok
the sticky answered my main question

what about the forces?

Jason
Jun 22, 2005, 09:04 AM
About the forces, it does seem like that at the beginning. But when you're at a decent high lv, won't be relying on fluids as much with high TP, advanced equipment, etc. There are weapons that reduce the cost of TP, such as Psycho Wand that reduces 1/2 TP cost for any tech though it takes away some HP, but not that it is a big problem. And also some weapons that forces can use to recover TP, and the only classes that can regenerate TP is a Newman (FOnewm & FOnewearl), and their TP regeneration grows faster the higher the lv. There are TP units for human forces to regenerate TP, but they're not very good I don't think.

Forces are awesome. Really. But like the description says, it is for advanced players. Are you one yet?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2005-06-22 07:09 ]</font>

kaervek_21
Jun 22, 2005, 12:17 PM
ok thanks for the reply

i wouldnt call myself an advanced player yet, but i have a good deal of experience with online RPG's
my friend and i have leveled to 30ish with our ranger and hunter and we wanted to try a force. so i have started a FOnewerl. i figured that there had to be some sort of regen on the tp somewhere... well all that you have said makes me want to play the force more http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

thanks again

Meh
Jun 22, 2005, 12:30 PM
Have you pressed the totem pole things in the Forest, Caves and Mines yet? I got into the hard Ruins by only pressing the Forest and Mine poles which was a bit strange http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cowsleep.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Meh on 2005-06-22 10:31 ]</font>

PIT_pl
Jun 22, 2005, 12:46 PM
htere are columns in f2, c2 and m2, get close to them and press the action button. they'll start to glow then. when you'll do that, beat Vol Opt again.