PDA

View Full Version : About to Cry

Canucker
Jun 22, 2005, 05:40 PM
Well, i've been playing PSO since the Dreamcast days and i've never had a lvl 100 character due to getting bored and stopping repeatedly...anyways, i picked it up again not too long ago and earlier today had a lvl 90 hunter with a lvl 200 diwari mag and tons of nice rares...anyways, me and my brother opened the game today and my joystick was screwed making my character move forward constantly. So he goes to quit game, and I thinking we havent done anything, I mayswell just turn it off did so. When I turn the game back on...there goes the corrupted file screen....youd think with all the stuff designers can do now that theyd be able to make a game be able to be turned off anytime without completely deleting every character on the memory card....but this isnt the case and now i'm screwed....i'm sorry but i just had to vent that out...

Quo
Jun 22, 2005, 05:43 PM
Rants?

Sorry about the corruption, but getting to level 90 isn't all that hard.

You have no one to blame but yourself. You killed the power while saving. If you had FSOD'd'd'd'd while saving, that would be different, but you did it to yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2005-06-22 15:45 ]</font>

Hyda
Jun 22, 2005, 06:16 PM
shes right you should really under any circumstance shut your game down even if you have nothing new on it..just save it anyway it wont hurt you...

Dhylec
Jun 22, 2005, 07:17 PM
feel free to use
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&159