PDA

View Full Version : PSO GBA?

Sedyne
Aug 6, 2002, 08:14 AM
I remmeber a while back people talking about this. Is there any other news on this? Was it just a hoax? Well it'd be kinda cool if they brought a minigame to the gba of PSO similar to Skies OF Arcadia's minigame "pinta's quest" and you could collect items like that. =)

Davion
Aug 6, 2002, 12:23 PM
I hope so. I did see some screenshots once. GOD MAKE IT BE SO!

TeamPhalanx
Aug 6, 2002, 12:38 PM
Heh, imagine if for GC PSO they make a mini-game for the GBA where you can get rare items.

HeeroX
Aug 6, 2002, 01:32 PM
ya, that'd be kinda koo if you could use the Game Link Cable to play it. Then again, It might be like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. But if there is anything concering linking, it'll involve the Phantasy Star Collection, that's coming to GBA, with new features and everything.

Crescent_Dragon
Aug 6, 2002, 07:03 PM
Maybe that's what the NiGHTS download does. Get an A ranking and you'll get rare stuff. No problem for me: I've mastered NiGHTS! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OMAR
Aug 6, 2002, 07:11 PM
well there is a GBA pso game coming out....but im not sure if it will be able to link up to the GC though it has been said many times....the gba games will be called PSCollection or something like that....and that card game thing should be coming out too....but u know sonic team....they tease ya and make you wait like 2000 months for the game .... sigh...

Gryph
Aug 8, 2002, 03:02 PM
PS Colection is the first 3 PS games. I'm thinking the 4th is gonna be redone or something.

There's not gonna be a GBA PSO game though. That screenshot was a fake. I have come to realize that it would be eazy to make one though. After seeing V Rally 3 for the GBA, and the fact that Doom and Quake are gonna be on the GBA also, you'll see what I mean.

Here's a pretty realistic way of doing it.

3D maps with sprite based characters and enemies. Maybe make the bosses 3D if possible.

Make the city area text based with pictures to save space.

Link up with 3 other people to make a game.

Oh, and you couldn't call it PSO, cause you're not going online or anything. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Maybe Phantasy Star Advance or something.

Strider_Gren
Aug 8, 2002, 05:52 PM
Shining Soul on GBA looked a hella lot like PSO..Maybe just becuase of the vibrant Anime style graphics.

inferno10
Aug 9, 2002, 01:38 AM
It'd be neat if they had a little Mag Raising Adventure or something.

Ness
Aug 9, 2002, 03:39 PM
There are minigames availabel on PSO. These are the 3 confirmed ones.
NiGHTS
Puyo Puyo
Chao Adventure (I think that's what I think it's called)

Sion
Aug 10, 2002, 01:21 AM
mmm wonder how you gonna play pso for gba with only 4 buttons.. mm

Ness
Aug 10, 2002, 09:33 AM
You won't be playing PSO on GBA. Didn't you look at the list above you?

cruizer
Aug 10, 2002, 02:21 PM
there is a phantasy star game coming out for gameboy advance. It'll be called phantasy star collection and it has phantasy star 1 2 and 3. you can also download games from your gamecube to play on you're gameboy advance

Ness
Aug 10, 2002, 05:43 PM
Exactly, her's a man that actually listens before he types.

SMOKU_9X
Aug 11, 2002, 01:58 PM
yeah Xbox does suck doesn't it!

Neogame2
Aug 12, 2002, 07:27 AM
I think the game PSO would be too big for the GBA, but having it linked to the GC and running ur quests or lvling up while ur out and about would be cool, then just download ur game to GC to go online.