PDA

View Full Version : Guard wave- Whitill

Feelmirath
Jun 24, 2005, 01:35 PM
Ok, the subject already says what im lookin for an what section id i am.
Now I know you can find them from pofuilly slimes (spellin mistake, probs) in the ult caves, but it doesn't give a droprate. Can anyone who found one or knows anything about them please shed some light on its droprate, or when they found one?

RicoRoyal
Jun 24, 2005, 01:46 PM
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/393/393635p1.html

Feelmirath
Jun 24, 2005, 01:48 PM
Guard Wave
1 / 3793
Holy shit, thats high! Neway, thanks Rico, guess I'm gonna have to make myself more motivated...

Dana
Jun 24, 2005, 07:17 PM
thats spam, if you don't have anything usefull to say don't say anyting at all, rena-ko has enough on her mind with the the whole PSOW please don't make it more trouble by spamming

ON TOPIC
if it's whitill guard wave you want easy just do Addicting food, OVER and OVER...it will be yours in no time, maybe flight fan and a few PB/CREATEs and maybe an AGITO(1975*real*)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2005-06-24 17:18 ]</font>

Feelmirath
Jun 25, 2005, 07:14 AM
1st thing: Spam is when you say * I don't know, I'm just posting here anyway*, or *OMFGWTF??*
I can hardly see how being polite to someone else for letting you know what you want is spam.

2nd thing: Ive got another question. Does the slime splitting trick work to get a guard wave? I doubt it does, but I'm just checking to make sure.

Ryna
Jun 25, 2005, 07:25 AM
On 2005-06-25 05:14, Feelmirath wrote:
2nd thing: Ive got another question. Does the slime splitting trick work to get a guard wave? I doubt it does, but I'm just checking to make sure.

You can split the slimes to generate additional ones. However, the piping trick is not going to work. Once you kill the first slime and pipe back up to P2, any future ones from that particular wave will not generate any items.