PDA

View Full Version : Items and all

Kyosho
Jun 27, 2005, 05:50 AM
Alright, I personaly have been attempting to get a Yasha and Sange for awhile, and I really dont know if all the hours are worth it, can anyone tell me if Its a waste of time or not?

AxelgearVII
Jun 27, 2005, 05:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/AxelgearVII/AxelwithSY.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/AxelgearVII/pso.png

Not a waste at all. Those are my favorite weps and it was a pleasure to use them. The sound of cold-steel beats the generic photon sounds any day...the high accuracy when you get a Sange with good hit and power boost...definately not a waste. I intend to hunt them again on Blue Burst because Axel without Sange&Yasha is like King Arthur without Excalibur. <3 (Suddenly realzes why Tycho named his HUcast Arthur) @_@;

Ryna
Jun 27, 2005, 06:00 AM
On 2005-06-27 03:50, Kyosho wrote:
Alright, I personaly have been attempting to get a Yasha and Sange for awhile, and I really dont know if all the hours are worth it, can anyone tell me if Its a waste of time or not?

The Sange and Yasha is a nice weapon, if you are a fan of paired swords. Also, it takes a lot of dedication and luck to get the Yasha.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Kyosho
Jun 28, 2005, 12:35 AM
Alright, to tell the truth, I have already found a Yasha, My friend and I hunted it down, now my problem is the Sange, exspesialy considering I can only play offline, since I dont have a modem.....that was off topic, sorry, anyways, Thanks for all your help, I'm even more dedicated to the set now XD....

Tycho
Jun 28, 2005, 03:44 AM
On 2005-06-27 22:35, Kyosho wrote:
now my problem is the Sange

Sange drops:

Viridia, Ultimate Cave, Pan Arms = 1 / 351
Skyly, Ultimate Cave, Mil Lily = 1 / 2
Redria, Ultimate Cave, Pan Arms = 1 / 351
Yellowboze, Ultimate Cave, Mil Lily = 1 / 2

It's probably easiest to pipe for them from Mil Lilies in Waterfall Tears. I really recommend you to merge your Yasha with a Sange with decent hit (like, not 15 ._.), otherwise it would be a waste of your Yasha. :/

Congrats on your 11-star find, and good luck on making a nice Sange&Yasha.

Kyosho
Jun 28, 2005, 12:58 PM
Thanks, I'll have to try that in a minute...

KageRyuushin
Jun 28, 2005, 04:24 PM
Hmm what quests did you do to find it or how many runs of temple/caves did you do to find it because the yasha has a really awful chance of being dropped.
Im just wondering because I already have a Sange and Im interested in knowing how you got it

Kyosho
Jun 30, 2005, 02:43 PM
Actualy, I found my Yasha playing multiplayer with a friends lv 121 skyly Ranger chick, in the Temple from an Indi Belra,and I lost count how many times we went through after the fourth day -.-*puffs out air*, *then hold up Sange triumphintly in his hands above him* After Three days of non stop playing and another friends Redria (Kyosho's so called student) I have finaly laid claim to the mighty Sange & Yasha!!!! I would like to thank you all for all of your help *worships them* ^-^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyosho on 2005-06-30 12:45 ]</font>

Leaf561
Jul 1, 2005, 09:46 AM
its a waste of time cause you probibly have to do it on ultimate.

Kyosho
Jul 1, 2005, 02:09 PM
Umm...yeah, and?

Jive18
Jul 1, 2005, 07:31 PM
On 2005-07-01 07:46, Leaf561 wrote:
its a waste of time cause you probibly have to do it on ultimate.

...What does that have to do with anything? Of course you have to find Sange and Yasha on Ultimate.

XenOmega
Jul 4, 2005, 10:56 AM
Congrats on the find, Well done ^_^