PDA

View Full Version : experiance question

metaldrummer
Jun 27, 2005, 06:44 AM
When you succesfully destroy either a weapon or creature card, a little sign appears indicating you've gained +3 exp (or some similar value due to weapon/creature attributes). However, it seems to be that I still only ever get 10 exp after the battle, and that the exp counter does't even increase in incriments of 3 at all!

So why am i being told im getting exp that im clearly not? or does this exp go somewhere else that i dont know about?

thx for any help

SLON
Jun 27, 2005, 06:56 AM
It is counting experience towards a dice bonus, not your character's level experience.

Ryna
Jun 27, 2005, 08:02 AM
That +3 exp counts toward your Dice Bonus and does not carry over between battles.

The +10 experience you receive at the battle only affects your character's CLv level.

Hyda
Jul 7, 2005, 03:11 PM
however if you are playing story mode you get more experience depending on the importance of the mission the less important the les exp.

Ryna
Jul 7, 2005, 03:49 PM
On 2005-07-07 13:11, Lenneth56 wrote:
however if you are playing story mode you get more experience depending on the importance of the mission the less important the les exp.

I believe that will also depend on your level. I think that after a certain point, you start receiving less exp in Story Mode.