PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: PSOX: What happend to the quests?

Scelana
Jun 30, 2005, 05:49 PM
What happend to the event and vr quests? I got on PSO just a few minutes ago and when I went to do a TTF the vr and event quest areas were gone. Can anyone tell me whats going on? I'd appreciate it.

Mitsukaikira
Jul 1, 2005, 07:28 PM
Same with me. =

I hope it's just maintenance.

EuLoGy
Jul 2, 2005, 08:56 AM
Some people say its just a glitch from when they where fixing the music, some say they took em out. To me it looks like a glitch cuz mop up nad endless nightmare 3-4 are taken out also and their is no reasonn for that... so hopefully they fix it soon so i can TTF!

slayer_1327
Jul 5, 2005, 07:20 AM
I hope they fix it soon. I too miss TTF http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

jspacemunkey
Jul 6, 2005, 07:47 PM
don't know how many of you xbox players care, but i know i'm incensed over the disappearance of a slew of online quests. i spent half an hour on the phone with MS to no avail. the rep i spoke with was helpful, but was amazed that we had lost content. he couldn't find any information on the problem, so he referred me to Sega. i then went to Sega's website and filled out a support form. i'm sure i'll get a response saying that i need to contact MS, but it's worth a shot. i'm not letting this go without a fight. we lost almost half our online content, and yet we're still paying $9 a month for online access. that's not acceptable. i encourage people to send Sega a message and call MS. if enough people do, maybe something will happen.

Kasumi19
Jul 9, 2005, 10:26 AM
I was surprised to find that all the content had disappeared as well. I have been playing PSOBB the past few weeks. I decided to play on the xbox with friends of mine and noticed that all the VR quests were gone. I was horribly disappointed and plan to contact Sega about it shortly.

EuLoGy
Jul 9, 2005, 08:24 PM
WE PAY 9 DOLLARS A MONTH AND THEY DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW THAT WE ARE MISSING IT... ONE THING IF THEY ARE FIXING IT BUT DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW THAT JUST REALLY PISSED ME OFF!

tag888
Jul 11, 2005, 10:15 AM
Hey, is there any new news on the reason(s) that we are left with about 12 quests now? I think if the people at Microsoft didn't know about then it must have been a mistake. Other people should look into this because I don't want to be stuck with so little quests.

:+: Thanks :+:

Sitka
Jul 11, 2005, 10:43 AM
Simple:

Microsoft doesn't want to pay ST for a game they consider to be dead. You aren't getting your quests or ep 2 challenge back is what I've heard from folks who have talked with reps from Microsoft.

Xbox is going the way of DC.

Enjoy Halo 2.