PDA

View Full Version : star wars

GothJim
Jun 30, 2005, 07:35 PM
i just wanted to see what everyone wuld rather be a sith or a jedi.

roygbiv
Jun 30, 2005, 08:03 PM
You know this is one point which really bugs me about star wars. There is never any such thing as being "neutral." Everything is black and white. Sith vs. Jedi. Only one real enemy. It has always struck me as overly simplistic.
But in the end I suppose it doesn't really matter, it just comes down to a stylistic difference. Cotton robes or black leather? Hmm... Hmm... let me think...
Sadly I'll have to go with Jedi...

Oh that sexy Master Yoda. He certainly won my heart over from the dark side with that charm of his. <3

EphekZ
Jun 30, 2005, 11:27 PM
meh there is a nuetral they just dont talk about them(ewoks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif) I'll have to gith with the sith (woo go old people)

Arislan
Jul 1, 2005, 09:12 AM
There are neutrals, at least in expanded universe. Jenseraai (sp?) were originally Sith trained, but mutated into their own force tradition through being cut off before they could be truely brought into the Sith Magics.

In any case, a Sith is not a Jedi, or a Dark Jedi. A Sith can be just a Sith, and have nothing to do with the Force, simply using Sith magics. A Jedi can be a Sith, and it's not even a surety that a Sith Jedi is a Dark Jedi.

But for my vote, Corran Horn for the win.

Leaf561
Jul 1, 2005, 09:15 AM
I just had to go with the jedi because the sith loses in the end. Sorry siths.

Neith
Jul 1, 2005, 09:17 AM
Scout Troopers! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That should've been an option http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyway, from the 2 choices, Id rather be Sith, black robes and red lightsabers is classy.

Bot-Bot
Jul 1, 2005, 01:32 PM
Definitely Jedi for Yoda (woot roygbiv).

And in respect of Yoda, he will be my first character when PSU gets released.

GreenArcher
Jul 1, 2005, 01:50 PM
jedi definatly. What I really wanted to see in Episode 3 was Yoda's lightsaber saying something like "Little Tikes Lightsaber" or "my first lightsaber"

GothJim
Jul 3, 2005, 11:23 PM
UrkioBB3 sorry if i had spet your name wrong but i believe you meant Stormtroopers. and yodas saber was made by ants and used for there god(just kidding). and to the jedi that are not following yoda you made the wrong choice.SITH all the way!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GothJim on 2005-07-04 11:19 ]</font>

Nicktendonick
Jul 4, 2005, 12:16 AM
I side with the jedi. Besides, I prefer the light side of the force aside from the dark side . The darkness may grant power, but like all power it comes at a cost...your humanity. And in the end darkness leads to more darkness and then leads into great pain...and sometimes a fate far worse then death.

Also, I'd take a yellow or sand color saber.

RoninJoku
Jul 4, 2005, 12:34 AM
Considering Arislan's post.... I will choose sith...

slayer_1327
Jul 5, 2005, 05:52 PM
Sith, cause they get all the cool powers and can do evil things to ppl.(Originally went w/jedi but got wrong box somehow:/) Bein sith on KOTOR is lossa fun!:)

Scrub
Jul 5, 2005, 06:07 PM
A Scout Trooper carries a sniper rifle, I believe.

At least, that's how they roll in Battlefront. ;3

Solstis
Jul 5, 2005, 06:33 PM
Well Ari, your Sithies are dead. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jedi, 'cause of the cool robes.

Kaio666
Jul 5, 2005, 06:42 PM
scout troopers are the speeder bike pilots we see on endor, we also see the pecursor to them in ep III. sand troopers generally carry the larger rifles, and standard storm troopers get the regular blaster rifle. wow, i know too much.

GothJim
Jul 5, 2005, 10:19 PM
i think your rite!

Arislan
Jul 6, 2005, 12:54 AM
Yes, teh Sith are all dead, but their magics live on. And given that there were Sith Holocrons out there, and still are, I doubt that the universe has seen the last of Sith Magic users. I *do* think that the universe, at the time of current novelization, HAS seen the last of Sith Jedi though. The rest of em from here on out are Dark or Fallen only.

C'mon though, who doesn't want to use a Sith Alchemical Sword or a Lanvarok (even if it IS left-handed)?