PDA

View Full Version : ep4 armours?

ai_no_usagi
Jul 1, 2005, 07:51 PM
ok, I've read through the list of the ep4 exclusive armours/shields. ok, now I must ask.
can you actually see the armours as clothes? I mean, the red coat has a description like..." a red half coat with fetching silver cuffs." why would they put that much description into something you can't even see? and what about the wedding dress? is it actually a dress?

Hrith
Jul 1, 2005, 08:10 PM
You can see most of the Ep4 shields, if not all, but none of the armours (except Sweet Heart, looks like Love Heart, so not counting).

Very lame, I know, well, ST job.

There's an armour that's about as rare as Handgun:Milla in there, and it has no visual effect, neat <_<

ai_no_usagi
Jul 1, 2005, 08:26 PM
aww, that sucks. I was hoping my little Fuu would get a pretty new dress to wear http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Arislan
Jul 2, 2005, 12:06 PM
::cough:: Transvestite Plate ::cough::

No effect, other than having a useless piece of armor on. Yay!

Dragon_Knight
Jul 2, 2005, 06:24 PM
Yea or some badass cape like Leo. I'm kinda disappointed too having seen Leo's model in the GC version I was hoping ST would start branching out and giving us cooler looking things. Ahhh well.

Feelmirath
Jul 3, 2005, 10:33 AM
Ya know... they might update that in a few months... very highly doubt it though...