PDA

View Full Version : Kill yourself when you hit age 45. Thank you.

KodiaX987
Jul 2, 2005, 07:06 PM
At 45 years old, everything you have learned in your life, be it good or bad, becomes your bible doctrine and must be rammed down everyone else's throats at the cost of your own life if that's what it takes. So please, do everyone a favor, and when you hit 45, go kill yourself.

Here is an example from yours truly:

Conversation between mom and I at lunch:
Mom: "Blacks drive like idiots."
Me: "Huh?"
Mom: "Blacks drive like idiots!"
Me: "...No comment."
Mom: "I'm not being racist; it's the truth!"
Me: "...Whatever, moving the fuck on, mom..."

And if that isn't enough, let us not forget about general fuckheadedness that makes Alzheimer look like a mosquito sting. I sent grandma a picture of a rainbow I had taken outside yesterday.

Her response:

"...I don't get it."

Therefore, once you hit 45, you know what to do. It's your duty as a citizen.

Skorpius
Jul 2, 2005, 07:28 PM
Why the fuck are you taking pictures of rainbows?

You should be outside frying ants with a magnifying glass and kicking puppies.

ai_no_usagi
Jul 2, 2005, 07:31 PM
Logan's Run that shit yo, and send them all to Carousel at 30.

Daikarin
Jul 2, 2005, 07:35 PM
A teacher of mine told me he wanted to die before reaching mid-age. He said he didn't want to turn out like many of those crazy old people that live in proper foster homes (Is that the term?), with Alzheimer, not controlling their higiene, not being able to take care of basic needs. He said he didn't want to be able to live without any honor, depending on others for basic functions.

But, I don't have the same opinion.

opaopajr
Jul 2, 2005, 07:37 PM
depends on the person. i've met boobs that have their cognitive growth permanently stunted at far earlier ages. some act as if they are still in the playground decades after growing up. you have to deal with the terrible twos for what feels like eons after...

as unpleasant as it is to say, some people are better off as soilent green.

i also volunteer that nerf foam bats are brilliant methods of correcting these mental road blocks. for the particularly thick headed soak the nerf foam bat in water and put in the freezer before correction begins.

tetujin
Jul 2, 2005, 07:45 PM
On 2005-07-02 17:37, opaopajr wrote:
depends on the person. i've met boobs that have their cognitive growth permanently stunted at far earlier ages. some act as if they are still in the playground decades after growing up. you have to deal with the terrible twos for what feels like eons after...

as unpleasant as it is to say, some people are better off as soilent green.

i also volunteer that nerf foam bats are brilliant methods of correcting these mental road blocks. for the particularly thick headed soak the nerf foam bat in water and put in the freezer before correction begins.

Then keep in salt until correction time if delayed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 2, 2005, 08:04 PM
On 2005-07-02 17:35, Even_Jin wrote:
A teacher of mine told me he wanted to die before reaching mid-age. He said he didn't want to turn out like many of those crazy old people that live in proper foster homes (Is that the term?), with Alzheimer, not controlling their higiene, not being able to take care of basic needs. He said he didn't want to be able to live without any honor, depending on others for basic functions.

I, however, do have the same opinion, as I've worked in numerous nursing, assisted living and memory care facilities via physical rehab.

It can be fine and dandy, but trust me, when it's bad, it's bad.

Evil_Althena8
Jul 2, 2005, 08:26 PM
On 2005-07-02 17:31, ai_no_usagi wrote:
Logan's Run that shit yo, and send them all to Carousel at 30.

omfg I laughed so hard when I read that. I love that movie lol. Yeah people do get a little insane as they get older...I hate bitter old people the most.

Daikarin
Jul 2, 2005, 08:36 PM
On 2005-07-02 18:04, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2005-07-02 17:35, Even_Jin wrote:

I, however, do have the same opinion, as I've worked in numerous nursing, assisted living and memory care facilities via physical rehab.

It can be fine and dandy, but trust me, when it's bad, it's bad.

How is it that some 60-year-olds remain as jovial and healthy as, say, 30-40 year olds? How is it that some of those people, despite their age, continue to go work out in the fields, continue to do hard work, without suffering much in terms of heart, lungs, and such? How is it that some old people reach 100 years old, with a health of "iron" by what is considered normal by that time? (If anything is considered normal by that time) How is it that these people avoid getting sick, despite the weight of time in them?

I still have 30 years to learn, and I don't plan to flunk at this.

PhotonDrop
Jul 2, 2005, 09:00 PM
On 2005-07-02 18:36, Even_Jin wrote:

Questions, questions, questions.

You could keep active and take care of yourself, get lucky with genetic roulette, or freeze yourself? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Daikarin
Jul 2, 2005, 09:28 PM
On 2005-07-02 19:00, PhotonDrop wrote:

Answers, answers, answers.

Hey, I'm not in a rush. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PhotonDrop
Jul 2, 2005, 09:38 PM
On 2005-07-02 19:28, Even_Jin wrote:

On 2005-07-02 19:00, PhotonDrop wrote:

Answers, answers, answers.

Hey, I'm not in a rush. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

You better hope to win genetic lottery then http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

navci
Jul 2, 2005, 11:33 PM
It really depends on the person.
There are some really open-minded 60 years old out there who goes out jog everyday and enjoy every bit of life.

But we also have the kind that whine, closed-minded, angsty, pissy, think they are better than everybody 60 years olds. If you are a whiney, angsty pissy closed minded 20 years old, pay attention and make sure you don't turn into those same kinda 60 years old that you hate.

Shuri has some really bad families.
The rainbow picture is awesome, by the way.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 3, 2005, 04:55 AM
My mom does the same kind of banter to me.

Lately I halt all conversations with the E-BRAKE, in terms of an example. "Stop being racist," works. Or "Do I care what you think of certain people?! People are equal, don't hold grudges on skin color!"

Its best we all learn to not be like our parents, but still repect and love them(sarcasm or not). The two don't necessarily have to go hand in hand.

My dad is the biggest attention whore in the books. I can't stand to eat near him in public. I even typed out here(in rants) how he played the disgruntled customer role over a $1 sale price difference.

Again, learn to not be like your parents. Don't take in their negative charateristics. Don't listen to hateful thinking that's better left not heard whilst they carelessly "think aloud."

At times, yes it goes beyond typical "embarassment" felt by being around 'em, and into "How did I come about out of those two?" territory every once in a while.

"Old dogs can't learn new tricks."
Not to say people can never reform past age 45, but the stories of those indivduals do tend to seem few and far between.

InfinityXXX
Jul 5, 2005, 12:19 AM
Yeah, some people get set in their ways around that age and there's nothing you really can do about it.

My moms ex is 34 and he acts like hes 18. Can't accept responsibility, runs to his mom all the time. My mom and him broke up not to long ago but they had been dating for a long time 9 yrs i think. But through all the break up he never changed not one bit because he was set in his ways. The only way someone can change themselves is if..they change themselves.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 5, 2005, 12:38 AM
Somewhat sounds like my neighbor across the street from me. Yet he takes responsibility seriously enough. (Even though sometimes hell slack off. <_<)

Hes only....23 or 24 I think. Him and his wife are like the parents I never had. XD Because they act mature when they need to, but when everything seems cool, nothing is going wrong, they just relax and dont give a hoot about what people think of them.

EphekZ
Jul 5, 2005, 05:42 PM
well kodia for once a good topic that i agree and is true, like previously said depends on the person takemy grandma for instance shes 86 i think and goes to laughlan and gambles and does everything. but about that convo with your mom that was pretty harsh disgusted me really.