PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: FOnewearl ID suggestions?

Neith
Jul 3, 2005, 07:51 AM
Ok, on PSO BB, I currently have a Greenill RAmarl, a Viridia HUnewearl, and a Skyly HUcast. (The fourth slot is a character for my brother).

I'm thinking of ending my days with Skyly (so I've decided to just to CCA runs on GC when I can't get on BB). After 2 years of Dragon Slayers and Justy23ST's, I'm a bit sick of the ID now, and don't think I could be motivated to create another Skyly.

Because of this, I'll be deleting my HUcast in favour of a Force, probably a FOnewearl. I'm just curious as to what ID people would suggest, bearing in mind both Episode 1, 2 and 4 drops. Personally, I was thinking of going with Pinkal, since it seems to have really benefited in Episode 4, but I'm not so happy with it's Ep1/2 drops.

Any suggestions at all? Obviously, I don't want repeat ID's.

Hrith
Jul 3, 2005, 08:08 AM
Skyly is a good ID, in all episodes, just ignore that SJS >_>

Greennill is the one you should get rid of, it really sucks.

I vote Oran, just for Ep4, actually, most Ep1&2 Oran drops are useless, now.
But it's not a big problem, the good Ep1&2 drops are accessible from your other IDs, and with an online only game where the ID can no longer be changed in the middle of a game, it's become easy to play in any ID.

So I vote Oran because there aren't enough of them.

What should motivate your choice is a hunt you'd solo. If you want Daylight Scar, pick Oran, if you want Heaven Striker, pick Purplenum, if you want Clio or Mother Garb+, pick Pinkal.
Because for all other hunts, you can ask someone to make the team for you, and voila.
Just pick the ID that has the item you really, really want.

Tycho
Jul 3, 2005, 09:54 AM
I think Pinkal's Clio is pretty interesting, Pinkal is one of the ID's that gets V801 too.
But Forces do not need much, you should also consider what your other characters would like from ID's you do not have.

Neith
Jul 3, 2005, 10:20 AM
Well, I've gone with Oran, for the few drops I've never had, or never had the ID's to hunt. Plus, it turned out that uriko is Oran anyway http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I would have gone with Pinkal, but the Ep1/2 drops swayed me a bit. Besides, Oran gets an easy Aura Field too, which would be handy for my other characters..

Thanks for the suggestions!