PDA

View Full Version : Hildeblue, cant find one

Longtime_play
Jul 3, 2005, 08:00 AM
I know there must be a guide for this but i cant find it on the site. sorry. anyways........

i want to find a hildeblue and get his head, and found a guide saying that the best way to get one is by doing the quest forest of sorrow. i do that and the most i can get in a room at the same time is 2. i piped them for ages and nothin happened all i get is hildebears.

Is there something i am doing wrong or am i being inpatient? even if you think of something simple, that could be the answer because this is the first time i have piped for rare enemies.

If anyone could tell me the drop rate that would be great.

Thanks for the help.

edit: sorry forgot to say that i am on xbox

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Longtime_play on 2005-07-03 06:01 ]</font>

Neith
Jul 3, 2005, 08:06 AM
You can get 4 Hilde's in that last room.

Walk in, there should be already 2 Hildebears in there. Go to the centre of the room, and a third one will jump in. Kill this new one, and IIRC 1 more jumps in. Kill that, and 2 jump in, bringing the total in the room to 4.

Long, long time since I've done that quest, so might be wrong on how many you have to kill prior to getting the 4 in the room.

Once 4 are in the room, pipe away.

Edit: Oh, the drop rate for Hildeblue's Head is 87.5%.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-07-03 06:07 ]</font>

Longtime_play
Jul 3, 2005, 08:10 AM
yeah thanks for that but what is the rate of the hildeblue?

Neith
Jul 3, 2005, 08:18 AM
On GC/XBox, rare enemy appearance rates are meant to be 1/512.

Longtime_play
Jul 3, 2005, 08:19 AM
thanks, i know what ill be doing all day then.......

Fanta
Jul 5, 2005, 02:33 AM
or you could do runs.
Its more fun than piping and you get exp!!

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 5, 2005, 11:54 AM
Ive only found two HildeBlues. You know what sucks though? None of them dropped anything good. -_-

Sef
Jul 5, 2005, 11:58 AM
I'd say it's all up to chance.

And some chances just take longer than others... I haven't seen a Hildeblue IIRC...

Seen two Hildetorrs though. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jive18
Jul 5, 2005, 12:02 PM
Oddly enough, I have never seen a Hildetorr in the years I have played PSO. I guess I've never needed to pipe one; the Frozen Shooter I have now was given to me by my friend http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Apparently I've also been unlucky enough to not have seen one in my thousands of Forest runs http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

Saffran
Jul 5, 2005, 03:45 PM
If you are desperate and have access online, do Rappy's Holyday. 58 Hilde in there.

Fanta
Jul 6, 2005, 02:24 AM
58!?!
Nice...
Ive never seen a Hildeblue or Hildetorr. I feel sad...
Ive seen 2 Mil Lilys (got 2 God/Powers) and an Al Rappy (nothing good as I recall) and thats it...

ai_no_usagi
Jul 6, 2005, 04:57 AM
do Rappy's Holiday.. either that or do...endless nightmare 1. I saw a hildeblue in both of those, but Rappy's Holiday should be the best bet.

Nohra
Jul 7, 2005, 02:21 AM
I've gotten a huge number of Mils and Nar in Ep1 and 2, and quite a few Pal rappies, but only 2 Als (they never have anything I want, though), three or four Hildeblue, three Hildetorr (one was not from my own game), and two or three Pouilly slimes. I tried piping Torr once and just gave up on it, too time consuming. With Mils, you can usually get 7 or 8 lilies in a room on Addicting Food, and FiY has 8 rappies in one room, then 6-7-7 in the next one.

StillOffline
Jul 7, 2005, 01:17 PM
yeah, ive got like 400 hrs on a char and ive seen 1 blue and just saw my first torr, neither dropped what i wanted. its just luck, which sadly in this game you cant really help. i wish there was magic find...

Longtime_play
Jul 8, 2005, 07:50 AM
Yeah well ive found my blue and it dropped the head so i have the rod thing now, which is good.
Also soon after found a mil (i think, the red one) lilly which dropped my god mind which is the first 2gold star rare i found! YaY!!

By the way does anybody know where to find a dropguide with rates, depending on which id you are cause i cant find one, and i need to know what i can find on ult pinkal and redria.

Thanks

Zarbolord
Jul 10, 2005, 07:41 AM
Guys, I'm still in normal mode, and I was very surprised to see 2 hildeblues in forest of sorrow... They're pretty tough (except against a rafoie, lol), but I managed. Didn't give me the head cos of normal mode, but still saw them. They both gave me trimates, I think... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AlmightyForce
Aug 4, 2005, 11:28 AM
Hidle blues..never seen one... Hidletorrs...seen 2 of them ad got pwned by them with their megid.. BEWARE THE HILDETORRS MEGID!!.. anyway the only reason i will hunt a hidle blue is for the god/arm it drops me.. and the hidletorrs.. i need to finish my red collection.

Ryna
Aug 4, 2005, 11:30 AM
On 2005-08-04 09:28, AlmightyForce wrote:
Hidle blues..never seen one... Hidletorrs...seen 2 of them ad got pwned by them with their megid.. BEWARE THE HILDETORRS MEGID!!.. anyway the only reason i will hunt a hidle blue is for the god/arm it drops me.. and the hidletorrs.. i need to finish my red collection.

Good luck finding your hildtorrs.

Anyways, do not reply to a thread this old, it is considered to be bumping.