PDA

View Full Version : Current Guides Question

Genoa
Jul 3, 2005, 04:44 PM
Just currious on what PSOW is going to do about the current guides that are designed for GC/Xbox... episode 4 (as far as I've heard...) is very different >_> (duh) so... for the guides that are similar in both Epi1&2 and Epi4... is their going to be a seperate guide for the Epi4 for those particular guides? Or will it be and addition to the existing guides that just say something like (for episode 4: [_____])
Err... hard to describe... like Character Guides... seeing they're on Epi1,2,and 4... but because 4 is different, how will people be able to tell the difference in the guides if it isn't labelled GC/Xbox only or BB only? And for the BB guides that will be needed that fall in a similar GC/Xbox catagory, will they make new guides or will they have 2 different parts in the guides... one for GC/Xbox, and one for BB under or above it or something? ... Because I just thought of all the future confusion that may come out from this site >_> and I think Episode 4 will bring in more new members... and they might get totally lost and take up alot of Mod's time locking unessesary threads...

Arislan
Jul 4, 2005, 02:06 AM
I think I'm the only person that's currently active with Guide editing access (yet I can't edit news, odd...) so I'll take this.

My current plan is to get back to the US, then once I have my computer set up (it's currently in pieces) and can edit guides easily, I'm going to be going over the site bit by bit. Every item will have a description and cross-links (when equipped with X), and every guide will be checked for compatibility and put in it's respective place, and labelled as such. Just going to be a few weeks before it's all done, as I won't be back for about a week, and then it's going to take time to go over everything. After THAT, I'm going to see what I can do about getting all the pending guides up.

BTW, if you have ANY changes to the Item DB that are needed, even typos, post in the sticky here, and if you have a guide, PM me and I'll give you an address to mail it to.

Grade_Griffon
May 9, 2006, 07:27 PM
Hello, I'm sorry if I'm bad at this ( this is the very first forum message I have ever posted) and I need help finding a guide ( a lot like Tycho's item finding guide ) but more for offliners because I don't play online and most of the items are to be done in an online quest so I cannot obtain them as easily do you know of any.

Thank you, Grade_Griffon

Ryna
May 9, 2006, 07:33 PM
On 2006-05-09 17:27, Grade_Griffon wrote:
Hello, I'm sorry if I'm bad at this ( this is the very first forum message I have ever posted) and I need help finding a guide ( a lot like Tycho's item finding guide ) but more for offliners because I don't play online and most of the items are to be done in an online quest so I cannot obtain them as easily do you know of any.

I believe Tycho's guide lists the best places to find items in offline mode for most items. You just need to know the name of the quest.

Anyways, I'd like to welcome you to PSO-World. I hope you enjoy the site. One thing I'd like to point out though is that replying to messages this old is considered bumping and is a violation of forum rules. If you have any other questions, please create a new topic.