PDA

View Full Version : Looking for voice actors (updated) (Immediate need of genera

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 3, 2005, 05:41 PM
Well, i'm working on a little project that I'm hoping will build up. Right now i'm looking for a few short parts.

A military general who greets the new troops (50 years old) (short role)

A new RAmar who has no experience and his training was canceled due to the explosion on Ragol (Adam) (series role)(Position possibly filled, Houston)

Kireek (the one who takes this will have to add their own voice effect) (Filled, Kodiax987/Shurikane)

A man and woman for shop keepers. (short term role, but be on standby incase i use again)

Principal Tyrel (Long term)

Irene (long term) (position filled, Maridia)

Tyrel and Irene really depend on how often i go back to the main storyline. However they will require never leaving the show. In the event that they are needed and the original actor can't be contacted, they will be replaced by a similar sounding character and explanation will be given for the change in voices in story.

A HUmar that has some experience but not much. (Ken) (filled, Tingle)

A FOmar who is psychotic and is killing hunters for his god Dark Falz. (short term) (Azertas) (position filled, Zogbog)

Just to clarify, short term is a few lines up to 1 episode. Long term would be about 2-5 episodes in length, but could go longer, depending on how the script plays out. Series term is reserved for main characters, and will likely last until the series ends. Notification will be required if the actor has to leave the show tempoarily or the character will be killed off or somehow disabled depending on if the actor may ever return again.

Send me a PM if you are interested in these positions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-10 13:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-17 14:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-17 14:15 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Jul 3, 2005, 05:52 PM
Ah what the hell, I put my hand up for the big purple guy.

Skuda
Jul 3, 2005, 06:20 PM
I'll gladly help out. I can do any role you throw at me.

Sayara
Jul 3, 2005, 06:22 PM
I can Ramar it up.

I can act like a dunce http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Z
Jul 3, 2005, 06:24 PM
*shrugs* maybe a short term role in case nobody better comes along ; )

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 3, 2005, 06:47 PM
scott, -z, how old are you? I need fairly older voices for the general role.

Skuda
Jul 3, 2005, 07:03 PM
I'm 18, not so well with the deeper voices, but I can pull it off if I need too.

I'm not sure how to put it, but I think my voice is similar to the usual protagonistic roles. *shrug*

I could send you a voice sample If you really needed me to.

-Z
Jul 3, 2005, 07:28 PM
16. I've been told that I have a deeper voice, but it can tend to rise a bit when I get louder.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 3, 2005, 08:10 PM
ok -z, how about you give me a reading of what the weapon's shop keeper says.

Scott, read this line. I've added a humar that's sort of short term for the project, and probably won't be seen for a few episodes. this is general conversation explaining why you hired Adam. "Now then our mission is down inside of the caves that were found below the central dome."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-03 18:13 ]</font>

Maridia
Jul 3, 2005, 08:52 PM
If you're interested, and I can get my stupid mic working, I'd be interested in Irene.

If you're curious about experience, I also voice White Mage in the flash animation versions of 8bit Theater. I'll edit the link in as soon as I can find the damn thing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/198225

Those were a little older, so.. But yeah, if I can get my mic up and running, that's a whole other story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2005-07-04 04:02 ]</font>

-Z
Jul 3, 2005, 10:26 PM
PM'd to you

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 4, 2005, 12:25 AM
Oh great, first I hook up with garland, at least for the future, and now i've got white mage. Since I know your voice, you've got the part already. your script will basically be direct lines from the game when I need Irene.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-03 22:38 ]</font>

KaFKa
Jul 5, 2005, 06:11 AM
I'd like to have a go as the general. i'm 24 if it matters at all. i can contory my voice to a wide range of pitch and tone. just let me know what your looking for and i'll try my damndest.

XenOmega
Jul 5, 2005, 09:13 AM
I would love to help, but i have no Mic....

Sef
Jul 5, 2005, 05:38 PM
I could shoot for the shop keeper guy.

XenOmega
Jul 5, 2005, 06:08 PM
Lol, perhaps i can get my mum to scroung up another £10 For me ^_~

PSOFANBOY
Jul 7, 2005, 02:22 PM
OOOH,OOOH,PICK ME!!!!But seriosly,i would like to have a part,but if i dont,its cool.But PLZ!!!

SquashDemon
Jul 12, 2005, 06:10 AM
I can do a ton of different male voices, I bet I can handle Tyrell...why am I the only one who put his hand up for him?

ladyjaderiver
Jul 12, 2005, 10:01 AM
If you still need someone for the female shopkeeper, I'd be willing to try. I've dabbled in acting before, but never voice-acting... Though it sounds like fun. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 17, 2005, 04:14 PM
Ok, there is an immediate need for that short term general part. the part has been revised to someone who is 50 years old. if anyone can do this, please respond.

trypticon
Jul 17, 2005, 05:56 PM
I'm pretty decent with voicework, when it comes through. I can try for an older voice if you are interested.

You stated fifty years old for the general. Since he's a general, he may have been injured somehow during his previous fifty years. Are there any speach impediments, or breathing difficulties you would like me to take into account for this one voice?

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 18, 2005, 02:15 AM
make his voice kinda raspy. Other than that it should be ok.

Here's what i need:

*as a general giving a speech to the troops* "You are all applying for the roles of hunters of Pioneer 2. The road will be long and hard. And much training will be needed before you can set foot on rag..." *in surprise* "what is that!"

*Barking orders* "You heard her, get your sorry asses up to the principal! Move it! Move it! Move it!"

Of course i support any changes you think i should make. I know i'm not the best writer in the world.

Submit lines to [email protected]

The winner will be contacted and those two lines will be put into the show.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-18 00:20 ]</font>