PDA

View Full Version : hate people

Kaio666
Jul 6, 2005, 06:07 AM
well my first rant. went online tonight...well this morning really, went into a legit game. the second i set foot on ragol the basicly screamed how much of a fucking cheater i was. all because of the double cannon. god for fucking bid anyone actually busts their ass to find the items needed to make it, like me, i cant even play a game with people who speak english as a first language and not be accused of cheating. i mean i hunted my own lavis cannon, and 1 of my own syncesta, the other was traded to me by a friend when i was at his house and a generous grass assassin dropped it for us. so, without using names, just in case, fuck you. i wont be playing with to many english speakers from now on.

Scrub
Jul 6, 2005, 06:13 AM
Yea, those goddamn English speakers.

Well uhh, you know, when you join games with people who's language you don't speak, they could be saying the same thing to you, you just don't know it. :3 Speaking English really doesn't make somebody an asshole.

Kaio666
Jul 6, 2005, 06:16 AM
true enough, but i read enough japanese to know most of what they say and nothing bad has been said on my behalf when i play with them. so from my experience the only english people i've seen or played with, save people i've traded with from here, have been pricks.

Sayara
Jul 6, 2005, 06:17 AM
This is why you plan before you play.

Thats like the golden rule of pso now.

Kaio666
Jul 6, 2005, 06:21 AM
then to top off the night, fsod, luckily all i lost was some mates and scape dolls, scared the fuck outta me though.

Sayara
Jul 6, 2005, 06:23 AM
And the 2nd rule is to not go to the happy crowds.

Kaio666
Jul 6, 2005, 06:24 AM
that i knew. i was on my way out since i accidentally entered a lobby with more people than i'm comfy with.

Scejntjynahl
Jul 6, 2005, 12:39 PM
Your also forgetting people may be nice when talking, but may be nasty when mailing each other.

Too short of a response, and since I dont want to be accused of spamming.

The best way to get to know people is to break out your regular weapons, play a couple of games. Let them get to know you as you get to know them. Then you can talk of your exploits of how you acquired your Double Cannon. And if you and they are been sincere they will congratulate you and even want to see it.

(of course all of this is wishful thinking)
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2005-07-06 10:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2005-07-06 10:42 ]</font>

Kaio666
Jul 6, 2005, 12:49 PM
true. gonna start doing that actually. i'll just keep the double in the bank unless i'm with friends or alone. the to people the rant was about were mailing eachother so they were probably sayin nasty things. whatever.

Daikarin
Jul 6, 2005, 01:15 PM
- Stick to your friends, and approach strangers carefully.

- If you ever see users rushing out of one lobby, get out of the lobby yourself.

- Avoid crowded lobbies, they attract FSODers.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 7, 2005, 12:21 AM
A legit DC(double cannon from here on out) is quite different from an unlegit one. Your DC surely isn't 100% on 3 areas or something which would cause massive damage to anything and everything.

Being legit, they should be able to know that from just enough playtime.

Legit doesn't mean every "uber" rare item in the game is not acquired by regular means.

They just got scared off by the item. You could have just asked some simple questions to know how knowledgeable they were about a DC or just PSO in general, yeah?

Asking if they knew how to create one, what items and what ID's were needed to get the necessary items from the enemies. Etc.

This is not too say don't play with players who are not knowledgeable, but just to either try to reason with them/teach em, or leave em and find people to play with who don't jump all over your back for the item- and are not cheating players.

Easier said than done though.
Sorry you had to go through that. You're definitely not the first person to acquire a DC without cheating.

Kaio666
Jul 7, 2005, 01:47 AM
i tried explaining but alas they wouldn't listen. but your right it has no % i traded most of my pds away for a mag cell. bottom line is i'm proud of my accomplishment in getting it legit, so all is well. thanks for the understanding.