PDA

View Full Version : All the factors that disable Rare Drops are....?

Genoa
Jul 6, 2005, 11:11 PM
Title pretty much says it all, so far all I know is that wearing a mag that's lvl.1304 disables your Rare Drop Rate... I think using the 99x item cheat (for items that are only suppose to have a maximum of 10) disables it... but I just want to make sure I know them all before I trade with more online people >_> I dun like that ubber mag <_< doesn't even have Photon Blast... AND it disables Rare Drop? Watta rip off....

VioletSkye
Jul 6, 2005, 11:14 PM
On 2005-07-06 21:11, MegamanX wrote:
Title pretty much says it all, so far all I know is that wearing a mag that's lvl.1304 disables your Rare Drop Rate... I think using the 99x item cheat (for items that are only suppose to have a maximum of 10) disables it... but I just want to make sure I know them all before I trade with more online people >_> I dun like that ubber mag <_< doesn't even have Photon Blast... AND it disables Rare Drop? Watta rip off....

you can easily make level 1300+ mags that do have photon blasts, so thats not really an issue. But as far as disabling rares, you've pretty much summed it up.

Genoa
Jul 6, 2005, 11:17 PM
alrighty cause I thought maybe those ubber jacked weapons with over 100% (like... 127%) would screw up the drop rate too >_> seeing that the other 2 factors that actually do disable it are both based off the fact that it exceeds a limitation... but I guess not.... frikin haxz0rz >_>

EDIT: yeah... it's because i'm fresh to the online would of haxz0rizatoin <_< scary shiznit... FSOD scared the pants off me >_>.... like 4 times... Now I just stick with the JP Servers... more people, less hackers, more legit... pretty fun stuffs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-07-06 21:18 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jul 6, 2005, 11:33 PM
Heh, yeah it does seem strange that the jacked up weapons don't mess with the drop rates, but they don't. You can create weapons with up to 381% in any one area or spread that out among multiple areas (up to 3 total.) The highest amount it will actually show on screen though is 127%. So if I make a weapon with 381% to Dark, it will actually do damage to Dark enemies equal to having 381% in that area but it will still only read 127% if you look at it in your inventory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-07-06 21:57 ]</font>

Sef
Jul 6, 2005, 11:52 PM
We might as well get rid of those mags, huh Geno?(Meh, I'll just call you that.)

Genoa
Jul 7, 2005, 12:20 AM
As if you didn't have one youself, huh Sef?

Dhylec
Jul 7, 2005, 12:48 AM
you know x, having posted over 2300 posts, yet you still make a topic in the wrong place.. that's something ;|

read VS's previous posts can also save ya from making this topic |;

Sef
Jul 7, 2005, 01:05 AM
On 2005-07-06 22:20, MegamanX wrote:
As if you didn't have one youself, huh Sef?

What that old AngelWings?

Genoa
Jul 7, 2005, 01:07 AM
On 2005-07-06 22:48, Dhylec wrote:
you know x, having posted over 2300 posts, yet you still make a topic in the wrong place.. that's something ;|

read VS's previous posts can also save ya from making this topic |;

I wasn't sure if this counted as Cheaters or Item topic discussion... seeing the factors that prevent Rare Drop Rate are caused by ITEMS... and the fact that you can get a reply alot faster in the Item Discussion than this... hell hole... >_> and I never visit this place <_< and I didn't expect it to be here >_> z0mg I just saw the previous topic <_< i'm getting 0wnd.... I'm such a n00b! -_-.... lawlz
oops...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-07-06 23:11 ]</font>

Genoa
Jul 7, 2005, 01:22 AM
meh you know what, you can just lock dis... I screwed up >_> heheh, I l00ze... you can punish this thread with your Moderator J-Sword skizzlz... <_<... or lock, same difference... I see no point in having 2 fresh topics on the same ... topic. I would ask this question when somebody else does >_<

Sef
Jul 7, 2005, 01:29 AM
On 2005-07-06 23:22, MegamanX wrote:
meh you know what, you can just lock dis... I screwed up >_> heheh, I l00ze... you can punish this thread with your Moderator J-Sword skizzlz... <_<... or lock, same difference... I see no point in having 2 fresh topics on the same ... topic. I would ask this question when somebody else does >_<

Well, you didn't really know it was gonna get moved to cheaters, so you didn't really know there was another topic like this...

Genoa
Jul 7, 2005, 01:46 AM
On 2005-07-06 23:29, Sef wrote:
Well, you didn't really know it was gonna get moved to cheaters, so you didn't really know there was another topic like this...

>_> whenever I have a question... which isn't all too often... I get totally 0wnded... like, it'll be something that I could have found out just by looking at someone elses thread or by looking at a new sticky >_> I never see when there's a new sticky <_< they need like... flashing disco light colors that has a seizure warning ... everybody would check the sticky's then http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sef
Jul 7, 2005, 02:13 AM
No more J-sword problems then, haha.