PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS question

Crolis
Aug 10, 2002, 04:19 AM
After completing all the HG quests and getting the WEAPONS emblem, I went back to talk to the other members for approval. But the fellow who originally gave me the emblem doesn't say anything new. Should I unlock Hard Mode first?

pso_darkknight
Aug 10, 2002, 05:28 AM
Nope, you need to beat the 4 quest back. In Claiming stake, you need to talk to a android to get a "aproval" of him. In the quest Gran sqaull talk to a girl in front of the shops. In the value of money talf to a guy's with red pants and not a fatty. In the Lost bride talk to a army dude in front of the shop. Then after beating all these 4 quest go back to secret delivery. And talk to a big lady in front of the shop to get ur "ultimate?" weapon.

Crolis
Aug 10, 2002, 05:31 AM
Why do I suddenly get the feeling this isn't going to be worth the effort? {-_-}

Much thanks for the info.

Daikarin
Aug 10, 2002, 05:59 AM
After you get all the approvals, you don't have to speak with the man who originally gave you the emblem. Search Pioneer 2 and you'll find a woman near the shops in that quest. Talk to her to complete the Ultimate weapon quest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TeamPhalanx
Aug 10, 2002, 08:10 AM
Frying Pan is a joke weapon, while it makes funny sounds when you hit enemies, it's not what one would call an effective weapon.

Malkavian
Aug 10, 2002, 09:00 AM
Well it drains tp, ahs a very low atp requirementes and is better than many other weapons. I think is better than a buster

TeamPhalanx
Aug 10, 2002, 11:14 AM
Nah, if you want a good weapon that low lvs can use, then the game magazine is the way to go.

avai
Aug 10, 2002, 11:39 PM
On 2002-08-10 09:14, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Nah, if you want a good weapon that low lvs can use, then the game magazine is the way to go.

But that is only if you have ver2.