PDA

View Full Version : Do your fucking job.

Sayara
Jul 7, 2005, 10:37 PM
Hey guys. This week started a new legion of kids. As well as new assistance via the Counslers in Training.

High Schoolers volunteering for their Service Learning Hours Requirement (A mont. co. requirement, 60 is needed to get a diploma)

Last session we had an amazing assistant, she was like a true counsler. However, this time around we got 2 trumps.

2 Bumbling boys. Age 14 for both. Are two of the most laziest, worthless buncha teens i ever seen in a work zone. (You summer bums don't count) Anyway. Me, Lisa and Diane are not gods. We need help. So on occassion we interrupt their walking around stupidly or sitting and snoring routines and ask for help.

"Hey! Can you pick up crayons from the floor"
"eh, not really..."

"Why don't you make an extra paper mache cup?"
"Me and glue don't get along..."

What my boss told these kids was a good verbal medcine.
"NO IS NOT AN OPTION" and it isn't. I mean for fucks sake. We are not giving you 80 hours to just sit and pick your god damn nose.

When we, the staff, of which have HIGHER authority than you CIT maggots give you a command you do it. Its one thing to struggle. Its another to pout, but flatly saying no?

In response to this failuretude. I am now proclaimed as "C.I.T. Nazi" for i am to keep my eyes on these two idiots all day, and make sure they're working. Plus any stupid things they do, to bitch them out, or tell Lisa.

For gods sakes. If you are not going to do your job, then fucking get lost. You are wasting space here.

ABDUR101
Jul 7, 2005, 10:43 PM
I'm glad I've really only had to deal with a single student going to school to become a Physical Therapist Assistant, and thats the last four weeks, think she has two weeks to go.

She's hands on though, helps with treatments and all that, so she's on the right track.

What I wonder though, is what the fuck do those idiots even intend to do? I mean, if you're not actively participating in something you're going to school with, what the hell is your problem?

Yeah, we need more lazy bitches like that working to help take care of people, heh.

Jive18
Jul 7, 2005, 11:46 PM
On 2005-07-07 20:43, ABDUR101 wrote:

I mean, if you're not actively participating in something you're going to school with, what the hell is your problem?

They obviously are trying to build their rep of being utter bastards http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2005, 12:00 AM
Oh wait, they're 14. Heh, nevermind.

Bust their asses, Tingle. Make them earn those hours to pass.

Sayara
Jul 8, 2005, 06:26 AM
Oh don't worry. We will.

Zarode
Jul 8, 2005, 06:54 AM
Better yet, if they don't keep up their work, just give them the boot. Who cares if they don't get their 'ploma, it's their fault for not getting. They obviously don't want one if they are acting like that. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 8, 2005, 11:14 AM
For some reason this reminds me about how some of the people here work. And the funny thing is, when they make mistakes, the Army has to take money out of a soldiers paycheck around the base to pay for it. T_T

Jive18
Jul 8, 2005, 11:22 AM
On 2005-07-08 04:26, Tingle wrote:
Oh don't worry. We will.

*insert evil, maniacal laugh here*

space_butler
Jul 8, 2005, 11:45 AM
cant you report thier lazyness to the school or something? make them do 8- hours of actuall work on top of all thier sitting around?

Sayara
Jul 8, 2005, 03:15 PM
At the end of their work session we rate them.

If they keep this lalala bs, we can fail them. Which means their hours are depeleted.

However for major issues we can contact Will (C.I.T. overlord) and he can chat with them.