Plug it in.

Jive18
Jul 8, 2005, 01:28 AM
On 2005-07-07 23:21, Kef wrote:
Plug it in.

Wow http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sef
Jul 8, 2005, 03:08 AM
I seem to remember a menu for it too... Search around.

Hrith
Jul 8, 2005, 03:09 AM
There is no menu for Universal Serial Bus Plug and Play devices, all you may need is a driver, that came with a disk or cd when you bought the controller.

Then go to the in-game PSOBB menu and customize the controller keys there.

Sef
Jul 8, 2005, 03:18 AM
On 2005-07-08 01:09, Kef wrote:
There is no menu for Universal Serial Bus Plug and Play devices, all you may need is a driver, that came with a disk or cd when you bought the controller.

Then go to the in-game PSOBB menu and customize the controller keys there.

That's what I meant. A menu for the customization of the controller keys. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dragon_Knight
Jul 8, 2005, 07:51 AM
Actualy when I first got blue burst my controler that had worked so well for other games didn't work so hot with this one. I could move with the analog stick but none of the buttons worked right, it didn't matter what I tried they always typed something on the screen. So for a while I went on using the analog for movement and the keys for actions. Then mystriously when I fought the dragon for the first time smack dab in the middle of the fight, for no reason I can think of, the keys stopped working. Then I tried to the controler and found it worked properly. It has ever since.

At first I though it had to do with me somehow turning off the keyboard control, but weither I turn it on or off it doesn't make a difference in how my controler works now.

Thats my story and thats all I can say to help you, just keep it plugged in as you play and eventualy the game will recognize it. I use a Logitech dual action USB controler, one the read me manual suggests using.