PDA

View Full Version : I saw the worse thing ever last night

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 9, 2005, 07:20 PM
Ok, Im going to the Shoppete on post, (Shoppete is like a 7/11...just without the Slushi machines unfortunatly) and Im there to get a loaf of bread, and something to eat. Which was two cups of ramen noodles. Beef flavor and Salsa Piccani beef flavor. So, Im waiting to check in my stuff, and pay for it, when these two girls walk in. Not offending any females here, incase anyone takes offense to this, but one of those girls was wearing a miniskirt from h*ll, and the top she was wearing was like...a bunch of g-string underwear put together. The only thing that was covering her breastesses up was a small amount of cloth. Other than that, she was basically showing everything.
Well, me I try to hold myself from gagging because, to me thats just nasty. I mean, she looked like a hooker! Why...why must the media make clothes for women when the biggest thing on there is the "How to wash tag." ?

BoarDemon
Jul 9, 2005, 07:31 PM
First of all, was she hot?

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 9, 2005, 07:34 PM
Not really.

Uncle_bob
Jul 9, 2005, 08:10 PM
Two words for you -- attention whores. Women aren't expected nor forced to dress like this. There's a wide variety of clothing they could wear that don't show off everything to the world, but lots of them choose not to do this.

Of course, I'm not saying women should bundle up in blankets all the time. No one minds seeing legs and such every once in a while. ;o But yea, don't show off everything to us. Especially if you're fugly.

Just ignore them and seek comfort in the fact that they're most likely idiots and that you're not. 8D

Edit: It's also funny seeing girls coming out of a big church while wearing miniskirts that almost show the bottoms of their asses and shirts that almost let their breasts hang out. *dies laughing*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2005-07-09 18:11 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Jul 9, 2005, 09:01 PM
And people wonder why the instances of rape are growing daily.

Note- This wasn't intended to offend anyone, so if indeed I did, I apologize in advance.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 9, 2005, 11:03 PM
On 2005-07-09 18:10, Uncle_bob wrote:
Two words for you -- attention whores. Women aren't expected nor forced to dress like this. There's a wide variety of clothing they could wear that don't show off everything to the world, but lots of them choose not to do this.

Of course, I'm not saying women should bundle up in blankets all the time. No one minds seeing legs and such every once in a while. ;o But yea, don't show off everything to us. Especially if you're fugly.

Just ignore them and seek comfort in the fact that they're most likely idiots and that you're not. 8D

Edit: It's also funny seeing girls coming out of a big church while wearing miniskirts that almost show the bottoms of their asses and shirts that almost let their breasts hang out. *dies laughing*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Uncle_bob on 2005-07-09 18:11 ]</font>

You guys mightve thought they were hot, but to me a woman doesnt have to dress up like a whore just to look hot. To me its personaility over whether they look hot or not. Even though looks is a good thing at times.

WashuSaotome
Jul 10, 2005, 01:33 AM
Yeah... It disgusts me, too. Even now that they have those little pleated ruffle miniskirts.

I've been downtown and all over, and they're everywhere. It's driving me insane! They're too short and not even cute.

Damn fads.

Anubis_
Jul 10, 2005, 08:57 AM

Actually rapes usually occur more when the rapist knows the person for a while, but I get what your saying..

I used to know a girl that used to look good in the face but was kinda overweight.. Then she lost a bit of weight and she started wearing stuff that was just way to revealing for her size. I mean don't get me wrong I still found her attractive in certain outfits, but the stuff she wore was rediculous.

You can tell alot about a woman by the way she dress's .. I'f she dress conservative.. than well thats what she wants..
And well if she dressess like a 25 cent whore.. He'll she might even give it up for a little Piece of change..

"Woman: Just Because I am dressed this way, Does NOT make me a whore. Man: Yes, that is true, But you have got to understand that is fucking confusing.."
- Dave Chappel-

navci
Jul 10, 2005, 12:14 PM
On 2005-07-09 19:01, Blue-Hawk wrote:

Note- This wasn't intended to offend anyone, so if indeed I did, I apologize in advance.

I will say this one last time.
Skimpy clothings are not the direct cause to rape. It is used widely as a blame tactic to blame women in cases of rape because "they are the ones brought it upon themselves". Truth is, as Anubis suggested, rape, especially amoung known friends, they will rape you if even if you are wearing a diving suit.

I don't agree with the kinda skimpy clothings you see nowadays. Men and women alike. (don't tell me that men who goes around wearing just shorts and act like they are all host stuff aren't attention whoring) Just stop putting it down like a fact that skimpy clothings leads right to rape.

Solstis
Jul 10, 2005, 12:18 PM
I agree with Navi.

Also, there's such a thing as an increase in population. EVERYTHING happens more often when there's more people running around.

Daikarin
Jul 10, 2005, 02:01 PM
The worst thing ever!? Damn, man. This must mean the beach is a complete hell to you?

On the other side, yeah, I understand. Nowadays there are a lot of flashy girls, with no self-respect, disguised as that bullshit of "Body being a way of expression". It's alluring to watch, but a guy sometimes think that's not right, no matter how good-looking she is.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 10, 2005, 07:55 PM
The beach is a completly different story. *8Rubs hands together and smiles evily**

Its just in this situation is when I think its sick. >_<

opaopajr
Jul 12, 2005, 10:20 PM
could've been a 600 lbs guy dressed like a cross between J-lo and Sailor Moon.

but then that'd be the "worst thing EVAH!" a slight entonation difference, i'm sure.

Scejntjynahl
Jul 13, 2005, 10:34 AM
Who decides what is the "norm" to wear anyways? You? Me? That person over there in the corner eating his/her snot?

People cry out to be different, not to stiffle their individuality (hence why schools no longer have uniforms) but heaven forbid someone dares to dress in a way that it is apalling to you. Double standards how I loathe that.

And for the record... rape is about power... NOT SEX. About the power to take something by force, that is the basis of rape. Not because they thought she/he was sexy or "asking" for it. But because they prey on the weak and defenless. Children, elderly, mentally challenged, people in comatose, etc all have suffered from rape. To say that a skimpy outfit solicits this behaviour is beyond ludicrous. A wolf does not need a reason to behave like a wolf. Never forget that.

=Jett I am not been belligerent with your post, it is just that it touched some of the pet peeves I have about "normalacy" and rape. You like anyone else here is entitled to their point of view. So I am apologizing in case you take my response as an attack to your post. It was not.=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2005-07-13 08:49 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jul 13, 2005, 10:53 AM
On 2005-07-13 08:34, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Who decides what is the "norm" to wear anyways? You? Me? That person over there in the corner eating his/her snot?

People cry out to be different, not to stiffle their individuality (hence why schools no longer have uniforms) but heaven forbid someone dares to dress in a way that it is apalling to you. Double standards how I loathe that.

Scen, you're talking as there's no such thing as common sense. Only robots don't know what's common sense.

And for the record... rape is about power... NOT SEX.

For both. I'm really not into the mind of the rapist, but it's hard not to believe that there isn't any sexual interest. If it were this way, the guy would just strip her clothes, and say "Ok, you're naked. My point is clear, I have the upper hand."

navci
Jul 13, 2005, 12:32 PM
On 2005-07-13 08:53, Even_Jin wrote:
For both. I'm really not into the mind of the rapist, but it's hard not to believe that there isn't any sexual interest. If it were this way, the guy would just strip her clothes, and say "Ok, you're naked. My point is clear, I have the upper hand."

No. It would be.
"Okay, you are naked, I have the upper hand. Now I will proceed to violate you in the most painful way so you will never be able to raise your head with confidence ever again."

Of course, in every rape there would be some satisfaction of the sexual kind on the men's part. However, I really is more than man see skimpy outfit woman on street, man thinks omg lemme rape her so I can get some. I don't doubt that this happen as well. But most of the time it seems more like "how dare she reject me? I must have her and ruin her!" type scenerio.

Now. This topic wasn't about rape. And it almost seem like people are too eager to talk about that lately. I'd say we drop this subject and go back on topic before someone lock this and warn us all.

HUcastShinobi
Jul 14, 2005, 09:13 AM
Theres so many attention whores at my school, so i dont even feel like i belong to the community when it comes down to the female part of my society. Girls a bit older dress right, everyone else younger is horrid. Why did i have to get stuck with the morons of this society? If any one of them becomes president, im moving somewhere out of this country... Even more if the first female is one of those people you just described jett...

Note: I dont hate women, i just dont like them showing off more than they need to... bras and thongs are supposed to be inside your pants and shirt, right? Save the body-showing for the beach. I nearly puked at the sight of a fat girl doing that. It's becoming reality, and i dont want to be near it... -_-

navci
Jul 14, 2005, 09:55 AM
On 2005-07-14 07:13, HUcastShinobi wrote:
Save the body-showing for the beach. I nearly puked at the sight of a fat girl doing that. It's becoming reality, and i dont want to be near it... -_-

I could say the same about men with their hairy gut hanging out, and that is far more common. We are subjected to that everyday too, I don't see anyone write "I almost puke at the sight of fat men!".

The mentality is "Oh, she is wearing some skimpy clothing. How disgusting, at least she is hot." Then switch over to a person that doesn't have a "model body" then it is all "OMG I GONNA PUKE!" Isn't that double standard?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2005-07-14 07:57 ]</font>

Scejntjynahl
Jul 14, 2005, 10:12 AM
Double standards you say. Maybe. But in the end everyone has the freedom to wear what the hell they want, regardless of our personal definition of fashion.

navci
Jul 14, 2005, 10:17 AM
On 2005-07-14 08:12, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Double standards you say. Maybe. But in the end everyone has the freedom to wear what the hell they want, regardless of our personal definition of fashion.

Hence I think the point here is: If you don't like what they wear, it's fine. But they can wear whatever the hell they want. Don't drag in those "what has the world come to?!" or other similar comments in there I guess I'll be fine with it. Afterall, I don't like what you wear either! *directed at Sen*

Scejntjynahl
Jul 14, 2005, 10:40 AM
On 2005-07-14 08:17, navinator wrote:

On 2005-07-14 08:12, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Hence I think the point here is: If you don't like what they wear, it's fine. But they can wear whatever the hell they want. Don't drag in those "what has the world come to?!" or other similar comments in there I guess I'll be fine with it. Afterall, I don't like what you wear either! *directed at Sen*

And it doesnt bother me in the slightest that you dont approve of what I wear. *directed at navi* http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But yeah defining the whole well being of the world upon the fashion or the fad at the moment is similar to crying like the little chicken "THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING".