PDA

View Full Version : I..fucking hate..my love life.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 10, 2005, 12:18 AM
Well, I just found out tonight. My..suposedly loving girlfriend, decided to go behind my back get drunk, and flashed a lot of guys. After I told her, if it was with family ok. Well, she lied to me, and I cant stand the fucking pain anymore. I cant even see how she can choose alcohol and drugs over me, the only person that ever cared for her. You may think Im overreacting. But supposedly she thinks its funny. Anyways, whether you want to reply to this or not, I dont give a shit. I just need to rant....T_T And get this off my chest.

Anubis_
Jul 10, 2005, 12:24 AM
I once had a female intrest that did just that..

But instead of flashing people, she prefered going to a club and letting guys dry hump her on the dance floor...
Needless to say, her ass is long gone..

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 10, 2005, 12:40 AM
Well, this one is long gone. But, Im not bitter. There is one thing I am thankful for. She taught me alot. Alot about watching my step even more carefully.

Solstis
Jul 10, 2005, 12:55 AM
If you're going to get wasted, at least tell your partner about it.

Relationships are partnerships, not just some thing you do on the side. Yeah, good thing you got rid of her. >.>

ai_no_usagi
Jul 10, 2005, 12:57 AM
hmm, I know people like that.
good thing you got rid of her.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 10, 2005, 01:01 AM
Thing is we were best friends before we got together, and she was the sweetest thing ever. We shared everything until now. I dont know what happened...she just...changed..and Im hurt beyond repair...and the funny thing is that I would rather be in Iraq being shot at, because this hurts worse. T_T

trypticon
Jul 10, 2005, 01:35 AM
You're not alone in that feeling man, you're not alone.

digigram
Jul 10, 2005, 02:32 AM
1: You have no time for a love life to get in the way of you bettering yourself.

2: Try having the person you love more than anything f___ people you know closely.

Daikarin
Jul 10, 2005, 01:58 PM
If she is following a path that isn't yours, let her go down that path and learn from it.

And if she is lowering her standards, give her a piece of your mind. If any of my friends would enter that stuff, men or women, I would sure give them a thing to think about.

Do you think it's right to go down a path which you find wrong? Then don't follow her, and let her go. Not even if the whole world went after her.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 10, 2005, 08:00 PM
Thing is she nearly got alcohol poisoning the last time she got drunk. (Which was her birthday. ) And I was like "Good. Maybe youll think twice about it."
Well, I was wrong. Shes too damned STUPID to realize that she nearly killed herself last time.

Update: It wasnt guys, it was girls
And she only flashed one girl. So, Im not nearly as mad. She also made out with a few too. o.O Which will wierd me out for awhile. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jett_Kakashi on 2005-07-10 22:17 ]</font>

Scejntjynahl
Jul 11, 2005, 10:19 AM
On 2005-07-10 18:00, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
Thing is she nearly got alcohol poisoning the last time she got drunk. (Which was her birthday. ) And I was like "Good. Maybe youll think twice about it."
Well, I was wrong. Shes too damned STUPID to realize that she nearly killed herself last time.

Update: It wasnt guys, it was girls
And she only flashed one girl. So, Im not nearly as mad. She also made out with a few too. o.O Which will wierd me out for awhile. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jett_Kakashi on 2005-07-10 22:17 ]</font>

And here I will slap you with a bit of common sense. Find out all the fine details before letting anger dominate you. Jumping to conclusions one day will be the end of you.

You should realize that people will not always behave the same way as you do. Actually you can count on that possibility. The only problem that is apparent here is that she loses control when intoxicated, if you are or were any kind of a friend to her, you should address that problem with her. But try to remain civil, dont go in there all belligerent and accusing. Speak to her, ask her if she likes to lose control and why?

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 11, 2005, 11:04 AM
Yeah, I realized that after I found that out. And thanks for the good slap, I needed it. >_<
Anyways, shes saying she doesnt want to be a burden to me. Ive told her I want her too because, well, thats how you learn more about your partner and learn how to deal with situations like this. However, I am going to scold her for drinking so much. Even after her body has told her that it cant take anymore of this overly drinking problem.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 15, 2005, 10:05 PM
I apologize for the double post. But I figured I post this.

Edited, It was only temporarily

Yeah, I was hurt after I found out, but I could care less now. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jett_Kakashi on 2005-07-16 22:23 ]</font>

Sef
Jul 15, 2005, 10:17 PM
Hmm...

That almost makes me wish that she doesn't succeed in life...

But I don't wish that on anyone really.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Nohra
Jul 15, 2005, 10:25 PM
Yeeeah, and how old is she now?

She's probably going to have chronic bronchitis pretty damn quickly if she's smoking weed and cigarettes often. Gonna suck to be her in a year or so. Quite frankly, you're lucky you're not with her anymore.

navci
Jul 15, 2005, 10:42 PM
Drama Queen. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 15, 2005, 10:42 PM
Shes 17. One month younger than me. Thing is I took nothing but emotional slashings for 7 long months trying to get her to stop. But, she never cared about how I felt so. Fuck her.
But yeah, she cheated on my by screwing another girl, and she loved some guy just because he gave her beer. And she chose drugs and alcohol over me. Damn, I just love my life. :sarcasm:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jett_Kakashi on 2005-07-15 20:43 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Jul 15, 2005, 10:59 PM
Hey, you aren't the problem, she is.

Don't say your love life sucks just because someone that evil has left you.

Try to be a bit more positive, no sense getting worked up because she chose to throw herself in the trash instead of being with you.

I know you must feel like Hell right now, but you will eventually meet someone way better than her. Enjoy being single for now, it does wonders for your wallet. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 15, 2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah I know. But the fact that I was lied to for the past 7 months is what was painful.

PhotonDrop
Jul 15, 2005, 11:17 PM
oh man have I been there http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Don't sweat it though, there are many more things that hurt much more.

navci
Jul 15, 2005, 11:35 PM
On 2005-07-15 21:11, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
Yeah I know. But the fact that I was lied to for the past 7 months is what was painful.

I hate to say it.
But at least it wasn't 7 years before you found out.
Point is. There is lots to be learned before anyone can start a stable, mature relationship. You learned your lesson here, what doesn't kill you make you stronger, right?

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 15, 2005, 11:46 PM
Got that right. I was mature about it, and told her how I felt. And how bad she hurt me. But that I would always be a best friend to her if she ever needed one, because to think about it. That was our biggest mistake. Getting together. We shouldve stayed best friends for awhile longer then tried it.
Anyways, Im allready doing my duties as a best friend. Sent her an email, telling her shes acting just like her father, who left her and her family for drugs, and died years later by overdose. I also told her how badly shes fucking up her life, and gave her two links that lead to the sites about the bad effects of weed and alcohol.

BogusKun
Jul 18, 2005, 06:46 PM
On 2005-07-09 22:24, Anubis_ wrote:
I once had a female intrest that did just that..

But instead of flashing people, she prefered going to a club and letting guys dry hump her on the dance floor...
Needless to say, her ass is long gone..

I bet. In Texas... supposely when this happens you can expect an unexpected pregnancy...

Yes, a living oxymoron.

Jett_Kakashi
Jul 18, 2005, 09:26 PM
And I think its true. Ive seen chicks go in clubs, and a few months later they rant about being pregnant. Thats why you keep the zipper up, and the buttons buttoned.

Dek
Jul 18, 2005, 11:20 PM
On 2005-07-15 20:42, Jett_Kakashi wrote:
Shes 17.

Somehow, with her behavior, I really am not that surprised.

With an age such as 17 or 18 (*points to self*), many people don't have a real grasp on love (I'm sure you know that already, but I wish to say it for those who don't). I have already been in the same situation you were in. A girl I knew drank because she wanted to. I told her how it wasn't the way to solve problems. I said that I would be there for her. Then, after all the support I tried to give her, she decideds to go do it with someone else.

To an extent, it's both of our faults. Me for being naive and ignoring her current mood/status (in that case, drunk), and her for ignoring my words of advice.

The only thing I can say is just to learn from this situation. Wait a little while. Maybe start your love life again when in college. For someone who is still in high school, love becomes nothing more than another bit fuel that adds to the fire. In other words, another issue that adds to your current amount of stress.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-07-18 21:21 ]</font>