PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Illa Feeding problem (Formerly Updated Feeding Charts

Russian
Jul 10, 2005, 03:27 PM
Since mag feeding is a bit different in BB, I was wondering if anyone had updated feeding charts. I have searched the guides and stickies and found no references.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Russian on 2005-07-10 14:22 ]</font>

Ryna
Jul 10, 2005, 03:36 PM
On 2005-07-10 13:27, Russian wrote:
Since mag feeding is a bit different in BB, I was wondering if anyone had updated feeding charts. I have searched the guides and stickies and found no references.

Aside from the addition of a couple new mags, there aren't any difference between GC/PSOX mag feeding and BB.

Russian
Jul 10, 2005, 03:45 PM
On 2005-07-10 13:36, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-07-10 13:27, Russian wrote:

Aside from the addition of a couple new mags, there aren't any difference between GC/PSOX mag feeding and BB.

Alright I have a friend who is feeding Illa Trifluids, and the Illa loses 3 Synchro every feeding. No chart says it loses Synchro... So I have no idea what to tell him.

Ryna
Jul 10, 2005, 03:57 PM
On 2005-07-10 13:45, Russian wrote:
Alright I have a friend who is feeding Illa Trifluids, and the Illa loses 3 Synchro every feeding. No chart says it loses Synchro... So I have no idea what to tell him.

That is the first problem I've seen. Can anyone else confirm that feeding a trifluid to an Ila causes it to lose 3 synchro?

Russian
Jul 10, 2005, 04:20 PM
On 2005-07-10 13:57, Ryna wrote:

On 2005-07-10 13:45, Russian wrote:

That is the first problem I've seen. Can anyone else confirm that feeding a trifluid to an Ila causes it to lose 3 synchro?

I asked him to take some before and after screenies, and when he went to take the shots, he said the Mag didn't lose it this time. He assured me this has happened more than once. His Illa at 120% synchro, feed it a Trifluid, 3% Synch loss. I don't know. *shrug* I asked him if he was sure he used a Trifluid, and he's not new to PSO. Bug, perhaps?

I had assumed since SecID charts had changed, perhaps Mag Feeding charts had as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Russian on 2005-07-10 14:21 ]</font>

Ryna
Jul 10, 2005, 04:47 PM
On 2005-07-10 14:20, Russian wrote:
I asked him to take some before and after screenies, and when he went to take the shots, he said the Mag didn't lose it this time. He assured me this has happened more than once. His Illa at 120% synchro, feed it a Trifluid, 3% Synch loss. I don't know. *shrug* I asked him if he was sure he used a Trifluid, and he's not new to PSO. Bug, perhaps?

I had assumed since SecID charts had changed, perhaps Mag Feeding charts had as well.

Sounds like it maybe a bug.

Also, the section id charts from GC/PSOX are still valid.

Skorpius
Jul 10, 2005, 05:31 PM
Trifluid adds 2 Synchro.

Dying loses 5 Synchro.

Maybe he died and fed it a Trifluid, thinking that it lost 3%, instead of losing 5% and gaining 2%.

Russian
Jul 10, 2005, 05:45 PM
On 2005-07-10 15:31, Skorpius wrote:
Trifluid adds 2 Synchro.

Dying loses 5 Synchro.

Maybe he died and fed it a Trifluid, thinking that it lost 3%, instead of losing 5% and gaining 2%.

That's a possibility. He claims it happened more than once, but, I dunno. I've never encountered such a problem myself.

Skorpius
Jul 10, 2005, 06:08 PM
Human error is more likely than a technical bug.

Curiosity
Jul 11, 2005, 02:13 PM
Actually in some cases the gain/loss of a stat may not happen with every item fed (of the same type of course). For instance every two Antiparalysis fed to the Kalki I had would drop DEF a bit. A feeding session of Antis might go like:

1st Anti: No effect
2nd Anti: DEF drops
3rd Anti: No effect

Next session might be like:

1st: DEF drops
2nd: No effect
3rd: DEF drops

I don't remember exactly how it went, but I do remember that the DEF drops were intermittent. And no, I did not make any mistakes in the feedings, generally speaking. As far as I can tell charts don't list any intermittent gains/losses (but then why would they?). Granted changes to Synch/IQ are more likely to be consistent than the other stats.