PDA

View Full Version : Question about Guron's Treachury

Akukami
Aug 10, 2002, 03:17 PM
I reacently heard that in order to get the wepon Heart of Pouwm you had to first get the ??? stone from the Garons Treachory quest. Does anyone know how I can get the stone in the quest? or know of a link to a FAQ on the quest. Thanks in advance

P.S LOVE THE SITE I like how you can customize the look if you sign up. ^_^

TeamPhalanx
Aug 10, 2002, 05:39 PM
You need to complete everything in the quest flawlessly, don't have anyone die, and have at least 2 people do the quest. It doesn't matter what the difficulty setting is.

Akukami
Aug 10, 2002, 06:38 PM
Thanks alot. Do both people recive the stone or just one person?

VulpesMundi
Aug 10, 2002, 09:37 PM
Everybody in the party gets their own copy of the ??? stone. Once you receive the stone and return to Pioneer 2 make sure you take it to the tekker to have it identified. You'll lose it if you don't. And keep in mind that you can only aquire one Heart of Poumn for each guild card file. So if all your characters share one guild card file you can only get one Heart of Poumn. For those (like me) that use one guild card file you can do one of the following...

1. Temporarily move your guild card file to another memory card if you wish to go after another Heart of Poumn.

2. You can copy the guild card file and keep the main copy out of the picture so it doesn't get flagged for having received a Heart of Poumn, then just delete the one that did and copy it again later if you wish to do it again.

Either way you have to use an unflagged guild card file (one that hasn't received a Heart of Poumn).

Akukami
Aug 10, 2002, 09:44 PM
Mmm..Sweet. Thanks alot for the info. Ill see if I can get some people together and go after it. I REALLY want that wep its so cool looking. If anyone thinks theyed like to give it a try with me email me at [email protected]

Thanks again for the help http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif