PDA

View Full Version : GC: how to dupe

bigbang-
Jul 10, 2005, 11:27 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bigbang- on 2005-07-11 11:21 ]</font>

Sef
Jul 10, 2005, 11:34 PM
These are not the forums you're looking for.

bigbang-
Jul 10, 2005, 11:41 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bigbang- on 2005-07-11 11:22 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Jul 10, 2005, 11:48 PM
Before you get crucified from other members let me help you out and say that it is against the forum rules to ask for cheats, exploits, hacks etc. And mentioning the address of a site that does allow them is also against the rules lol.

So my advice is to appreciate PSOW for what it is, that being a great place to find info on almost every aspect of the game and tons and tons of excellent guides to use a resources.

I'm sure if you do some searchs through any one of the popular search engines, you will probably find the cheat info you are looking for and in the meantime take a gander at the forum rules just for a reference of what is expected/permitted.

FORUM RULES (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum)

Peace VS http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

bigbang-
Jul 10, 2005, 11:56 PM
sorry...

Tact
Jul 11, 2005, 06:39 AM
Discuss your ideas about cheating here. Don't ask or post cheat codes.

The description for the Cheaters forum. I suggest you edit your post or something before you get warned/banned.

spirit_strike
Jul 14, 2005, 12:28 PM
I dont see why you would even play the game if you were going to cheat it just takes the fun right outta itand then you cant really find to many legits,
Like every game i go in has a red ring on some character

RedriaFreak
Jul 15, 2005, 11:27 PM
On 2005-07-14 10:28, spirit_strike wrote:
I dont see why you would even play the game if you were going to cheat it just takes the fun right outta itand then you cant really find to many legits,

i agree cheating does take the fun out of the game if u cheat you are not a true gamer

Sef
Jul 16, 2005, 12:12 AM
On 2005-07-15 21:27, RedriaFreak wrote:

On 2005-07-14 10:28, spirit_strike wrote:

i agree cheating does take the fun out of the game if u cheat you are not a true gamer

Eh, this could be debatable, but for the most part... I'll agree with you.