PDA

View Full Version : Summit Moon Creation Troubles

BahnKnakyu
Jul 11, 2005, 12:30 AM
Hi all, I'm having some trouble making a Summit Moon.

Alright, I have a level 131 FOmarl (don't ask). Her base MST is 677.

I can't seem to make a Summit Moon. I made one for someone, and then I made a second one for myself. Both times I used a Mace with some percentages on it grinded to its max 25.

I tried making a third one, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I tried first with a Club that was maxed to 10, then I got a Club with a special mod on it that was maxed to 10... both didnt work.

I then moved on to a Mace that was maxed to 25 grind... that didn't work either.

What I mean by it not working, is that the "Use" command for the rock doesn't even show up. Yes, I do have the club equipped, and yes I *am* checking to see if I have the correct MST.

Is there some sorta physical limit to the number of times your character can make it? Is it 2? Did I hit that limit already or am I doing something incorrectly?

Your help is most appreciated!

AxelgearVII
Jul 11, 2005, 12:51 AM
And so it turns out that the Spirit Garment you were wearing kept you from being able to make the Summit Moon. Why? I dunno. x_x; Does anyone else?

Zarbolord
Jul 11, 2005, 06:30 AM
Did your character brake her hand? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Or maybe you're wearing something that stops you from making it, try recreating the circumstances in which you managed to make the item before.

Cinerith
Jul 11, 2005, 09:25 AM
Spirit Garment + Magic rock "moola" = Aura Field.

It probably thinks you're trying to make an Aura Field which is required lv152. Get another 21 levels and test my theory! =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cinerith on 2005-07-11 07:26 ]</font>

AxelgearVII
Jul 11, 2005, 09:46 AM
Thats exactly what it was Cinerith. Good observation.

KageRyuushin
Jul 11, 2005, 12:15 PM
It wont work on the club because you arent lv 130 but it should be working on the mace >_>

Ryna
Jul 11, 2005, 02:20 PM
On 2005-07-11 10:15, KageRyuushin wrote:
It wont work on the club because you arent lv 130 but it should be working on the mace >_>

The original poster is level 131, he/she should be able to use the Club to make a Summit Moon.

KageRyuushin
Jul 11, 2005, 08:09 PM
Could have sworn I saw lv 121 >_>