PDA

View Full Version : This rant is more for ppl who think GG is a drag clone

RavenTW
Aug 10, 2002, 06:54 PM
I've heard lots of people saying that the Gar Griffon is another form of the dragon. Question:Have you SEEN a boss fight with this guy? Well, I have, so here's proof:

First, GG has a completly different frame. Four legs, different looking head, and two big long spikes jutting from out of his neck.

Second, the attacks. GG starts by dive-bombing you. He flies real low and whacks you. His "Ariel flamethrower" Doesn't shoot 3 ways, and when it hits, makes a big tornado. His "ground falemthrower" is actually 2 big long "walls" of electricity emitting from his horns. You can actually be facing the griffon, between his horns, and not get zapped by his lightning.

Third, this guy moves mostly by air, he's REALLY slow on ground, and easy to attack. I haven't seen him fall down, if he does, so that might be the only connection.

I don't know about the other bosses, they could be clones, who knows? Some of the normal enemies are clones, some aren't, that simple.

Ian D
Aug 10, 2002, 11:04 PM
I'd say there are some similarities between the two bosses but Gar Griffon is no clone.

Shadow_Blade
Aug 11, 2002, 08:48 AM
I guess if you wanted to, you could draw connections with any boss.

Dark falz uses the spell grants,a type of spell, and volt optz uses thunder spells, so you see...they are SO MUCH ALIKE!

RavenTW
Aug 11, 2002, 09:20 AM
Yeah, but a few people actually believe this guy is an elecric version of the Ice dragon. Thanks for not blasting my sorry hide, I figured someone would kill me for posting this, maybe.